chapter 11: yandere hunter!

I uh.....yeah I've been dead for a while o-o

Yuu's POV

..."I'm sorry a yandere what?" I asked the pinked haired devil principle(yuu-chan that's rude...but true). She glared at me and smirked "a yandere hunter...your the little shit that come and either kill or stop the yandere from murdering the whole school" she tapped the desk lightly with her small fingers....'wait...WHAT?! THIS CRAZY BITCH SAID I HUNT THE YANDERE?! I THINK THE FUCK NOT!' I scream in my head mentally with my face almost as red as a tomato from confusion and anger. she seemed to be waiting for my response but honestly I couldn't even remember the alphabet at the moment. 

I guess she got bored waiting and continued on, "your little friends play a big part too if you know the 4 main deres..you know them right?". 

My mouth did not want to work with me but I had to force it to "I um I kind of do um there is tsundere, yandere, dandere and kuudere?''. she stared for a second like she was thinking very long and hard either about something of me or what she was planning to say next. She then smiled and muttered "correct your friends are the 3 of those things...the purple haired whiny brat is the tsundere, the yellow book worm is a kuudere and the small one...his...a dandere" she bit her lip at the end and smiled "but you you're the yandere hunter you're the special one of the bunch". 

'I'm special? but I'm just normal black haired yuuichiro I do nothing but go to a school...a crazy old school with people that killed each other!..nevermind I aint normal and neither is my life'

She gets up walking over to me grabbing my arm "yuuichiro your the only one in this school that can stop the yandere I cant even stop them cause I don't know who is it so its up to you to find him". I look at her and tilts my head , I could see the seriousness she had in her face and those red glowing eyes. 

"I'm the only one?..I don't get it your the principle  cant you just call the parents or cops?'. 

She didn't seem to care what I said and ignored it.. the last thing she said was "play the game yuuichiro..play the game till you get the game over" then she basically kicked me out her office leaving me in the hallway. I sat for a good 5 minutes against the wall before getting up and slowly shuffling my way back to class to see mika and shinoa. 

Wait do I even get a pass to enter back into class? if I don't imma be pissed!

short as always but hey I still updated WHOOP!