chapter 3: yandere?

Yuu's POV

After about 10 minutes of class starting mrs.lee walked in. "Class I have something to say....this is not gonna be another normal day here..." mrs.lee announced looking around the room, "we have a task sent by the principal". 'What does she mean not normal day...whats going to happen?'.

"The principal wants all of you to find the yandere in this class" she continued. The class looked confused so I spoke up "what's a...yandere?". Mrs. Lee sighed softly "A Yandere is a person(girl or boy) that Will fall in love with someone and become obsessed with that person to the point of killing people who get near that person or even killing the one they love so no one else can have them".

The whole class gasped, "and since you all are bright students you all will have to investigate and find the yandere before they kill everyone in the school" mrs. Lee stared at all of us. Her eyes landed on me and my friends "and our 4 new students would be a great help". Help?, "your a dandere, a shy person that's anti-social" she pointed to Yoichi  clinging to my arm scared.

"Your a kuudare someone who is serious and unemotional" she looked at mistuba who just shrugged, "and your a tsundere, someone who acts mean but inside is really nice and sweet" she looked at shinoa who huffed. Wow...all my friends are that...what about me?, "um mrs.lee...what about me?" I ask. Mrs.Lee looked at me and sighed. "Im sorry yuu but I dont now what you are...but you are important...." she fixed her hair and coughed slightly.

"Anyway that is your task find the yandere or our school is in danger have a great day" theb she walked out not sayung another word. A yandere huh....I bet its a girl, girls are insane over boys they like. I quickly glance off to the boy mikaela, he looked confused as all the rest.

Then he noticed me staring him and smiled, "hey..." he muttered. I'll edmit his voice was deep and hot but still, he gives off that slight stalkerish vibe. I just mutter a lowly 'hey' back and turn back to the teacher. I try paying attention to the teacher but my eyes kept wondering around the room, staring at the students.

Anyone of them could be the yandere...but who...? I now none of my friends could be the Yandere, we just got here...right? Ugh this is soo confusing! I just wanted to go to a normal school not this! I need a break...I just want to sleep. And that's what I did, fell asleep right on my desk. Great first impression yuu.
.
.
.
.
I felt a light tap on my shoulder waking me up, "noo~ 5 more minutes" I groan. A soft giggle was hear from the person tapping me, god their giggle was so cute. "Yuu-chan...we have to go to lunch" the person spoke. 'Yuu-chan? who...' my eyes widen as I sit up straight to see the class room empty and that boy mikaela in front of me with his hand on my shoulder.

He seemed quite flustered while see having his hand on my shoulder, odd. "Oh right...." I mumble rubbing my eyes, "ok...". I slowly sit up and grab my bag and mase my way to the dinning hall. Mikaela followed close behind me, "why did you call me yuu-chan?" I ask. He blushed and looked away shyly playing with his fingers.

'More importantly I should be asking why my friends left me there!!' I huff in my head. "Why do you not like the nickname I gave you?" He replied softly. "N-no its just...your the first to give me a name like that...with the chan I mean...people usually just call me yuu..." I smile looking up at him. He's not that tall but still tall enough that I have to look up a little at him.

"How about this!" He says "I'll call you yuu-chan and in return you can call me by my nickname, mika!". "But...it sounds girly" I grumble. He giggled softly "but yuu-chan, my whole name is girly!". I guess he is right, "fine" I smile "mika it is". He smiled shyly and looked down blushing and playing with the ends of his shirt "hehe.." he giggled out a little like a school girl. 'He's so...kawaii!'.

Welp...that was cute and adorable af! Mika is adorable! But heres the questions everyone is thinking....WILL THERE BE SMUT!!!...duh...next and most important question!
.
.
.
Who is the yandere?