chapter 5:murder!

Yuu's POV

after a long boring lesson from the teacher, we were aloud to go home. So I packed up all my stuff-which really was just some  papers and a note book-and walked out class with Yoichi, shinoa and Mitsuba. 'Im still iffy about that date....I just met the girl...' I thought, but soon my mind wandered back to the yandere. 'Who could it be...I dont know anyone really..ugh this is stupid!'

."hey yuu wanna go to the mall and stuff our mouths with food?" Shinoa asked snapping me out of my thoughts.  "Huh oh um....sure I guess...are you guys ok with it?" I reply looking at mitsuba and Yoichi.  "I dont really care as long as I get to shop for more books.." mitsuba muddered looking at me. Yoichi giggled quietly and hugs my arm "thank you yuu for asking and sure....you look so happy eating anyway and I think it's adorable!" He blushed nuzzling his face in my upper arm.

'Always so cute...', I smile and pats yoichi's head "your welcome yoichi" (dont tell mika but...I ship yuu x yoichi a tiny bit....shh! No telling!). "ok the mall it is!!" Shinoa yelled Marching off, that girl I swear. Me, Yoichi and Mitsuba followed her, this is gonna be a long day...

         ~after going to the mall~

"Finally I got some time alone" I sigh finally home in my warm cozy bed, "ah~ so soft" I sighs closing my eyes. A date tomorrow.....damn haven't had one of those in a long time.

~next day~

As me, yoichi, Mitsuba and shinoa we're walking up to the school we noticed a big crowd and a camera crew in front of the school. I look at my friends confused then walk closer to the crowd. 'Whats doing on' I ask my self in my head. As we walk closer I saw red on the concrete and a...b-body?! The body looks familiar...red hair ,female, small bo-Cindy....that girl that asked me out! "G-guys..." I look at my friends, "that's cindy...".

Yoichi looked scared as fuck and hid behind me crying. Mitsuba looking actually shocked as well like someone took her book from her. Shinoa clinged to Mitsuba's arm and stuttered out "s-shes dead...". I stares a Cindy's body then nod stil shocked. How did she die, why did she die...wait...was it the-"yandere....". All my friends look at me confused on what I said. "Y..yandere...the yandere did this?" Shinoa asked shaking.

"Yeah...but why is the question" mitsuba asked calming herself back to her normal unemotional self. "Yeah im thinking the same...." I muddered. Why would the yandere do this....is it because she asked me out...does the yandere like me?! No..im new no way...

Just then mika ran up to us, "hi you guys!" He smiled not evening caring about the body in front of him. "Mika....cindy is dead" I whimper pointing to the dead girl on the ground. Mika looked at her "yeah I know" he smiled "its sad I know..but she is somewhere better then this crul world...". I stares at him in awe, he can still smile and think those things. God he's heaven!

Sorry its so short im very busy!