chapter 6: friends

Sorry for the long wait!😨....please dont kill me i have school with abvanced classes and i have band class just ugh!! I'm dying!! 😢😵

Yuu's POV

After crying over the death of the poor girl, school was cancelled till someone could find out who did it. Im thinking its the yandere but... I could be wrong... why would the yandere be after me....im ugly! It cant be.....right? Anyway that pushed aside me, my friends and mika went to a underground cafe to talk.

"So...that girl gets killed right after asking you out..its sooo the yandere!" Shinoa nodding her head "so the yandere loves you...". I sigh, "I dont think so shinoa...she was a whore to me she could have asked WAY more people before me that the yandere could love...". Shinoa huffed and crossed her arms, "whatever I still think it was because of you". I roll my eyes and look at mika. He's been pretty quiet....he's just sitting there playing with his food....weird.

"hey mika what do you think?" I ask him watching him jump slightly and blush...blush? "Oh um....I dont know...cindy is a whore....so Imma go with yuu-chan on this one.." mika mutters smiling shyly. "Ha!" I smirk at shinoa who just glared at me, someones mad~. "G-guys calm down your gonna make a seen" yoichi whispers drinking his coffee. I smile "sorry yoichi we'll be more quiet" "thank you".

~1 hour later~

After we ate we all walked home together. "Bye yuu" yoichi said as we got to his house. "Bye..." I waved as he walked in his house.
"Well imma go bye you guys!" I waved to shinoa,mitsuba and mika, "bye yuu-chan!" Mika smiled waving back. "Dork!" Was all shinoa said and mitsuba just waved. Once I was in my house I flopped on my bed. Damn I cant sleep! Damn you yandere!!!....I will find you....I will!!...but....I have one more question on my mind....are me and mika friends?

Sorry again for being late and for this being short plz dont kill ne I sowy! Im just a 13 year old being stupid! But I am uploading a new story that ill...most likely rarely upload like this one.....sorry....