chapter 8: he kissed me!?

Yuu's POV

I didnt think anything would happen on this date....but I was wrong...just as I was saying goodbye mika.....KISSED ME!!!! he cupped my cheeks and leaned in softly pressing his lips to mine. 'Wah!! What do I do?! I dont know how to kiss!'. He slowly pulled away smiling brightly and blushing, "s-sorry...I couldnt help myself...."

"N-no!...I-its ok..." I stuttered blushing madly. "I have to edmit yuu-chan...your lips taste very good...like...strawberries..." mika's eyes shine as he said that, "I want them all for myself..."(is that a little creepy....yeah its very..but hot at the same time...)..... Honestly...mika is scaring me....that look....its.....creepy..."welp night mika I'll see you tomorrow!" I laugh nervously unlocking my door and walking in. Just before I close the door I hear mika say in a low voice "night my princess...".

'What the fuck?! There's something really wrong with that guy!!...could it be he is the yandere....no way! He's to sweet...he could never....right?'  I shake the thought from my head as I sigh laying in my bed. I'll find this yandere...I will....

~next day~

I was walking to school with my friends(not including mika) deep in thought. Girls go crazy over boys...so it must be a girl... yeah I girl! But which one....I can mark mitsuba and shinoa out cause they are my friends...shinoa loves mitsuba to much and mitsuba honestly could care less...oh well...I'll find out soon...hopefully before the yandere strikes again...

"Bye yuu have fun in gym class!" Shinoa waved bye to me as she walked away. "Bye!!" I smiles walking in the locker rooms. 'How could teachers let a murderous student rome around the school killing people...this school is sooooo fucked up!'. I take off my shirt just as these three big guys walk in...oh geez...

One pushes against me roughly and I growl. "Can you be more considerate to people!" I scream. Im shorter, weaker, and younger....im fucked...(we all know why else he's fucked am I right...*wink**wink*) . The guy that  pushed into me was the biggest one out of the three, fuck! He glared down at me, "WHAT DID YOU SAY SHRIMP!?"....im screwed....