Get to know the characters

Tomika's POV
Hi, my name is Tomika Young and some people might know my parents, Ally and Steve Young. But to my classmates I am just an ordinary school girl. I am apart of a secret band called school of rock. I am the basest and the lead singer. I also have a twin brother, Freddy, who is also in the band, but nobody in the band knows about me and Freddy being twins. My best friend is summer, she is also in the band, she is the band manager. I am also keeping a really big secret from the band, which is that I have a Grade A lung cancer (A/N: I made that up). Freddy is the only one in the band that knows about it. Another thing that the band doesn't know about is that me and Freddy are in another ban called No Fear. Summer isn't the only band manager in school of rock, I manage No Fear. 

Summer's POV
Hi, I'm Summer Hathaway, there is not much to know about me other than the fact that I am the band manager of a secret rock band called school of rock. And the fact that I have a huge crush on Freddy the drummer. My best friend is Tomika, who is also in the band, she is the basest and lead singer.

Freddy's POV
Yo, Freddy Young here, but to the rest of my classmates, I am known as Freddy Jones. I'm the drummer of school of rock. My twin sister, Tomika, is also in school of rock but nobody in the band knows about me and Tomika being related, to them we are just two people that have a lot in common. what the other don't know is that me and Tomika are in another rock band called No Fear, which has concerts every week, trust me this is harder to keep a secret than it is to keep school of rock a secret. Also the band doesn't know that me and Tomika are related to Principal Mullins and Justin from Night Lizard. the band would freak if they found out that we were relates to Justin. 

Zack's POV
Hello, I'm Zack Mooneyham and I am one of the guitarist of a band called school of rock. Nobody knows about school of rock but me and my friends, who are in the band, so of coarse they would know about it, but anyway what the band doesn't know, even my best friends, Lawrence and Freddy, is that I like Tomika, but I highly doubt she would like me back. I also have a very strict dad, which makes this secret band thing very difficult.

Lawrence's POV
Hi, my name is Lawrence, there is not much to say about me other than the fact that i play the keyboard in school of rock, which is a secret band. 

Mr Finn's POV
Hi, Dewey Finn here, I am a "teacher" at William Travis prep school, which is also where the band school of rock rehearse, as I am apart of school of rock we rehearse in my classroom everyday. Did I forget to mention that I am one out of two guitarists in school of rock, but I am also a fake teacher.

Next chapter would be up shortly