chapter 10: "i do this alone"

Tomika's POV

as we were playing Shut Up and Dance, I couldn't help but cry. I was also messing up the words to the song and I never do that. I could tell that everyone was worried about me, I could tell because Freddy kept telling me that everything would be alright.

Freddy: T, everything will be alright you need to calm down

After Freddy said that I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at me, I couldn't take it any longer so I placed my base back on it's stand and ran as fast as I could out the classroom to the one place that made me feel safe, the library. As soon as I got the library I saw Summer, Zack, Lawrence and Mr Finn walk by. Just then I saw Freddy walk in. Freddy is the only one that knows the place that I feel safe.

Zack's POV

ok, Tomika just ran out of the classroom crying, I really hope that she is ok.

Zack: guys we need to see if Tomika is ok

Summer: yeah, come on guys it can't be that hard to find her?

Freddy (mumbles): that's what you think

Lawrence (hears him): Freddy what are you going on about.

After Lawrence asked Freddy that question we all looked at him

Freddy: nothing, come on guys lets go.

As we were looking for Tomika, Freddy went in the opposite direction to the way the rest of us were going.

Zack: Freddy where are you going?

Freddy: I know where she is, but I go alone

Zack: why?

As I asked Freddy that question the others came behind me waiting for his answer.

Freddy: guys Tomika needs to tell someone about this, and I am the only one who knows roughly whats going on, you guys just go back to thee classroom, I'll meet you in there and hopefully I will bring Tomika with me.

Summer: Freddy we do this together.

Freddy: no, I do this alone.

As soon as Freddy said that he made his way to where ever Tomika was.