chapter 11: tomika upset

Tomika's POV

I know it's silly to be like this about my parents dying 10 years ago, but that wasn't the only thing to happen on this date. I see Freddy walking up to me

Freddy: Hey T, are you ok?

Tomika: Just upset Fre (looks around to see if she can see the others)

Freddy(notices): T, I told them to go back to the classroom and that I would talk to you alone.

Tomika: ok. Fre, do you remember 7 years ago after mom and dad died in the car accident i was diagnosed with lung cancer and that 5 years ago my left lung collapsed.

Freddy: Yeah, is that why you were crying T?

Tomika: yeah, just remembering how bad my life is (tears up)

Freddy: T, you also have amazing friends and brother to help you get through anything, also you love to play music with school of rock and in front of all our fans with No Fear.

Tomika: I guess your right Fre, my life isn't a complete disaster.

Freddy: T, don't ever think about things that aren't true, do you understand me?

Tomika: of course I do Fre.

Freddy's POV

as Tomika was telling me about today I couldn't help but tear up. But what made me feel worse about today is that it was harder for her to face then it is for me to face.

Freddy: T, do you know what the one thing that would make you forget everything?

Tomika: the fact that our birthday is tomorrow and that we can actually celebrate it with our friends instead on having to lie to them about it.

Freddy: yeah, it's going to be awesome T, what do you want to do for our birthday?

Tomika: Band sleepover with Mr Finn as well. 

Freddy: yeah that would be amazing if we could do that. We can also have a pool party.

Tomika: yes, I love pool parties.

Freddy: I know you do T. You want go ask the others now about the sleepover and pool party T?

Tomika: yeah why not.

Me and Tomika walked back into the classroom and saw that the others were setting up the band equipment.

hi guys, if you have any ideas for the big plot twist that will happen at the band sleepover and pool party please comment below.