chapter 2: "What"

Summer's POV

I have never seen Freddy and Tomika act like that before, I wonder what's going on between them. That has been one question that has been going through my mind. What were they doing in the same house? right now I am walking from my locker to the classroom as I see Zack and I decided to go and talk to him.

Summer: Zack can I talk to you for a sec?

Zack: Yeah sure what's up Summer?

Summer: did Freddy tell you what he was doing yesterday after school?

Zack: Freddy didn't tell me what he was doing sorry. why do you ask?

Summer: Oh, it's just that this morning I saw Freddy and Tomika walk out of the same house, they walked to school together and they were bickering all the way to school, but when they got there they stopped and acted like nothing happened and also if they were together after school yesterday.

Zack: WHAT

Summer: yeah, and shush I don't want the whole school, or Tomika and Freddy to find out that I know this.

Zack: yeah sorry, what are they hiding from us?

Summer: I have no idea but you should of seen them when they walked to school together

Zack: what were they like Summer

Summer: one minute they were laughing, the next minute they were bickering

Zack: maybe that's because they treat each other like siblings

Summer: but what if it's something else

Zack: I'm sure it's not Summer

Summer: I think we need to get Lawrence and Mr Finn to help us find out what they are doing.

Zack: yeah I think you are right Summer. You coming to class?

Summer: ok and yeah lets go

  Zack: yeah ok

me and Zack then make our way into the classroom.

nobody's POV

What Summer and Zack don't realise is that Tomika and Freddy were listening to every word of their conversation.

Tomika: oh my god Fre, I think they're on to us, what do we do?

Freddy: I don't know T, but we need to be more careful in case they are watching us.  

Tomika: Yeah I agree with you Fre.

Freddy: we better get to class before they get suspicious.

Tomika: Yeah your right Fre.

Hi Guys, please comment what you think of my book and Also comment what you think would happen next.