LET'S GET KNOWN

~~~~Ariel's POV~~~~

I heard someone..."Ariel you need to wake up and go early to school you have vollyball practice." said my mom, the best mom ever that's what everyone says. I sat on my bed as soon as I heard her.  

I get out of my bed and take a quick shower. I'm not one of those girls who takes hours to take a shower and get ready. As I was coming downstairs my mom told my to wake Morgan up. You are probably wondering who is she well she is my younger sister. It's only the two of us. and my parents. After waking her up I went downstairs and had my breakfast. My mom made pancakes. 

"Honey, don't be late after school and also try not to hurt yourself on the bike." my mom said and well i sighed and went out to get to school. And as usual on my way to school i got hit by a car no biggy. I was day dreaming and did not get hurt that it was just some on my right elbow and my knees. As i parked  my coach asked my what happened by eventually did not say anything. I went to the main office and helped myself with the anti-biotics and bandages. It is kind of my routine and there is always a box  in the main office with my name written on it as everyone knows how i use it. 

Even with me being hurt and still played and the girls team won the practise.

"Hey did you hurt yourself again. how many times do i have to tell you that you need to stop day dreaming" Mellisa said or as I like to call her Mel. "You are right mel she need to stop doing this to herself, Ariel you might show the mask of a heartless girl to the whole school and an innocent kid in front of your family but you can't hide it from us you know that we are here and will always be here for you no matter what" Riley said or as i like to say Ri. This are my two best friends in this whole entire word and there i no one except them who understands me better. I smiled and said" okay i'll tell you what happened only if the girl's bathroom is clear." they both looked at each other and knew it was something serious because whenever there is something serious or i was going to cry empty girl's bathroom is the best place. My father always wants me to be strong and i think by not showing feelings i'm strong. No one except these two have seen me cry in the past few years, my parents barely remember if i ever cried.

~~~~ Mel's POV~~~~

I thought something is really wrong with this girl. Ariel isn't talking with anyone since last friday after the party at Ri's, she was acting weird when a relative of Ri's told that Ariel's dad was i  the hospital. they both have a common relative. Ariel's mom sent her younger daughter to stay at Ri's for the weekend ans nobody knew why. Right now i'm really worried about this girl, this is the first time she spoke something to us in a week.

"Hey, what are you thinking about? Let's go before we lose the chance of knowing what happened" Ri said. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked with her to the girl's washroom to wait for Ari to come after changing.

After about 5 mins. Ri screamed and I realised that Ari scared her, she likes to scare people. 

~~~~ Ariel's POV~~~~

I was scared as hell to tell the truth to these guys, so I decided let me atleast scare one of them I actually missed scaring them and talking to them.

"Ari i would have killed you for scaring me but i want to know what happened so you are forgiven" Ri said. I laughed at her and then stopped after looking at their expressions telling that i need to be serious at times like this.

I started by saying "Well Ri uncle was right my dad is in the hospital." they both looked shocked "well you see my dad donates blood and his blood group is O+ so he went to donate blood at the hospital because they needed O+ and my dad went to help. After he left he was on his motorcycle coming back to pick me from the party at your home. But for the first time he started having a headache and lost his balance and fell of the motorcycle." Right now i had a bit of tears and both my friends were shocked and had tears in their eyes. "that's why mom let us stay at your home and lied to me and told that dad was in hospital donating blood and that after that dad got a fever and they wanted him to be in hospital if something might have happened to him. On monday after school mom took us to the hospital and i saw that dad hasn't  gained conscious since friday he had a fracture in his right hand, his his left leg thu thumb was hanging near his pinky tow and they could see his right ankle bone and had to go under operation on spot. they they pu put some wires in his right leg to get his ankle and they toe fingers in place. also he got stitches in left toe. they told he has bed rest for the next minimum 6 months and that it might take more than a year for him to walk properly" Right now i was crying just picturing how my dad looked i haven't told them that their parents knew about this and they come to meet my dad everyday. their parents thought that it would be great not to tell them and that i should tell them about this when i'm ready. "also when i first saw him on monday and even though he was unconscious he was crying because of the pain, my sister and mom started crying but i did not have even one tear because i knew even one tear would break me and that i wouldn't be able to to make them strong." 

the bell rang and we went to our class this might seem weird but the three of us Ri's boyfriend Andrew and his bestfriend Cole are in the same classes for the whole day except Period C, i have Art,  Mel and Ri have are in the band and Andrew and Cole have guitar. 

~~~~ Ri's POV~~~~

i can't believe that Ari went to all this and did not talk to us even though that was expected from her not that i am being mean or something but she always had been a bit insecure and shy even though she is popular and stuff. You must be thinking that since we are popular and stuff we might be bad and stuff. we are totally opposite Ari is popular because she is nice and good at sports she is really pretty but she does not admit it she does not like when people call her pretty or hot or that she is cut. she does not believe in love the only love she knows is for her family and us. she is a pretty good actor and dancer but she is so shy to show it in front of everybody even her parents. acting is what well she does in front of everyone except me and mel. she hates most of the guys especially my boyfriend Andrew she thinks he might cheat on me or is just a bad guy but above all after she knew that i really like him and he likes me back she supported my view of being in relationship when everyone was not next to me. I still remember what she told me and Andrew.

___ FLASHBACK___

Andrew, Ariel and me we were at the cafe and joking. Suddenly when Ari started smiling at me a bright smile that made me feel so happy after all she is my life. don't judge me by that she is my best friend ever since i remember. Andrew tapped on my shoulder and when i looked back i saw him knelling in my knees and saying "Ri will you be my girlfriend? i promise i will not let you down and that i really like you and i want you to give me a chance of showing it to you." I wa shocked and happy at the same time and then looked at Ari she just nodded and i said " YES! YES! YES!" ad hugged him when Ari came and said "Andrew we both know eachother since elementary school. and i want you to know that if i ever see her sad or having tears in her eyes i will kick your jewels so hard that you might not even be able to walk" she was serious i knew that face, once when we went to the mall and a guy tried to kiss me forcefully Ari told him to go away but he didn't all i know is he had a swollen cheek with someone's hand print on it and i figured the whole thing out. 

___FLASHBACK END___

well you see Ari has never fallen in love or even had a crush on a guy not even an actor or a singer anything. she says why dream about something that you know is never gonna happen when your crush is what near his 30's and here you are 16. while me and mel are popular because of our singing, dancing,  most of the guys of our grade have a crush on us. and by us i mean just me and mel, ari is even better than us and i can definitely tell you is better than us in everything and every single guy likes her but she does not see this and everyone is scared of telling her that they like her and not in the friend way but more than that. and for the fact Andrew and cole are every girl's dream, they even tell them that. well andrew is with me and cole well he flirts with mostly every girl but him and ari would make a great pair that is what everyone thinks except them. Ari hates him for flirting with girls and when he flirts with her there is no movie like that.