THE CEMETERY

Andrew took me to the cemetery to talk to my grandparents forcefully. "Hey Ari's grandparents" Andrew said and sat next to me "Hey guys I know i promised you guys i'll tell mom and dad everything but i just couldn't dad just had an accident and is in depression, mom cannot even focus on her work with all this stuff going on. I just don't think i can tell her that i suffer through depression too, only you guys and Andrew know that. I also wanted to tell them about my being a street fighter Fire, that i am the best and Andrew is Spark. But i think they will have to wait for it no one knows this" i cry while laughing. 

"come on baby girl let's go home." he said carrying me to the car. As we entered the house everyone was waiting and as they saw us they started questioning. 

"where the hell were you guys till 3 in the morning" ri said. "why were you with andrew?" cole and aiden asked at the same time. "looks like somebody is jealous." Mel said. Cole just ran out and Aiden just stared at me real hard. "oh well i just picked up and took her to the cemetery and got ice cream's for everyone. "wait you know about the cemetery?" Ri and Mel asked "you never told us about that Ari." they said again. All this while Aiden was still staring at me. "Yeah he does he was the first one to know." "what!!!" Ri and Mel said. "he knows everything about me, even before you guys. You guys are my best friends but he is like a brother to me as well as a best friend." "okay, lets just eat ice cream" they said and went inside. 

"hey andrew thanks for not telling anyone about it." i said as Andrew left me alone in the room with Aiden all by myself. "soooo" i said and sat down. "hey guys do you wanna play truth and dare" cole said while coming in and everyone agreed.

---------------------------------------

hey guys sorry for the short chapter. 

also comment on for questions and ideas for the story.

-Dharti