HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

hey guys how is it going so far? I hope you guys are liking it. also there is going to be a new character  and i want someone to help me with the covers of the coming new chapters.

The new character is a guy named Aiden Blade. He is the new kid at school an makes friends with Cole who introduces him to the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Ariel's POV~~~~

Today is my birthday and right now it's 12 in the night and i'm heading towards the hospital so that i could meet my dad because he wants me to celebrate my birthday with my friends but i want him to be the first one to wish me. i snuck out of the window and took Ri's car for the drive.

As i arrive at the hospital, i head towards my dad's room, he was wide awake well i guess he knew.

"Hi, dad" i said "Happy 17th birthday my dear, i hoped you would be here i also told your mother to bring your birthday gift here and for you sneaking out of Ri's house i forgot to tell you i already told them you were going to be her so they are on there way here." he said with a smile on his face just then my mom entered with Ri and her parents and they all wished me happy birthday. i was so happy seeing everyone here. "Sweetie your birthday cake is right here, now blow the candles so the you can get your gift it is something that you wanted since a long time and now your gonna have it" Ri's mom said excitedly. I blew the candles and everyone sang the birthday song and Ri hugged me and then we shared the cake, it was fun until my mom called me on the side and said "Ariel i want you to know that this gift to you is not just from me but also from Ri's parents." mom said and made me think what was in this small box the is so expensive that this many people contributed for. I knew is was not a ring, necklace, or earrings or such accessories since i already told them i don't like such stuff. I opened the box and had a small tear in my eye and i took it off before anyone sees it. this is the best gift my parents bought me a car my own car. "We have some clothes of yours and Ri's too if you want you can change for tomorrow school and take the new car for  a long drive and pick up Mel and some of your friends on your way. Ri told me you always wanted to do it now you can do it." my dad and RI's dad said i got excited and nodded and went to change. 

"I already called Mel, Andrew, Cole about this and Cole is bringing a new guy with him" Ri said and i looked at her shocked how did she know what to do "Oh, i already knew about you gift and the other plan so yeah." she said and we exited the building after saying our goodbyes and giving the car keys that i came in. We went to the parking lot and thinking which one is mine when Ri told this one is mine. I looked around and saw is was a KIA Suv van. I don't know about cars a lot but i once told my  parents that i want a big car like a van and now they bought me one it was dark blue almost looks like black but i like it. We hopped in and went to pick Cole, Andrew and his other friend, since they were the nearest.

~~~~Cole's POV~~~~

Right now i was waiting for Ari and Ri to come and pick up guys up. I bought her a new pair of headphones that were purple and some of her fav. chocolates. she needed a new pair of headphones she i bought them for her. I also made a new friend apparently he is my new neighbour and his name is Aiden Blade, he has dark blue green eyes and golden hair and 5'8 tall. Also he is kind of like me flirting with girls and a player just like me and you can say he has done worst than me that's what he says but lets see how it goes. I kinda like his Confidence. Ari and i have been friends for a week now. Just then a new van comes in front of us and i see its them.

~~~~Ariel's POV~~~~

 i saw the guys and a new guy with them just then Ri said "the new guy looks kind of cute i think you guys would make a nice pair" a did not try to answer that i just said "hey guys" and got out of the car Andrew and cole hugged me together and i pushed them away "happy birthday Ari!!!" they both said and gave me my gifts i was going to open when this new guy came and said "happy birthday" he said i smiled and said "thank you and what's your name?" I was thinking that by his looks must be a player, but well never judge a book by its cover. "Aiden, Aiden Blake and you must be Ariel."Well did I forget to tell you cole gave me new headphones and Andrew well he gave me a photo frame of me and him when we were five. You see i know Andrew ever since we were kids our parents are friends and well i was the one who introduced ri and andrew to each other at one of my birthdays. I was just smiling at the picture Andrew gave me i know when our parents took this picture i was angry at something Andrew did and he was trying to apologize to me and then we hugged. "Do you like it? I have the same picture on my desk in my room" andrew said with a smile "yes. I love this photo. This is my favorite." i said and hugged he tightly. "And what about our pics. together?" Ri asked. And i gave her a look. We all settled in the car Ri and Andrew went in the far back. Cole sat behind the driver's seat and this new kid sat next to the driver's seat. We picked up Mel and she gave me a gift that i did not open yet. She winked at the Aiden guy. I just smiled at my typical flirt friend. She sat next to Cole and then i asked " where are we headed to?" "movies" mel and ri said excited. They have never been to movies at midnight before. I always sneak out with Cole and Andrew to watch movies at midnight. "Only if you let me pick the movie?" i said with an evil smile they did not realise it but cole and andrew did. we went and watched a movie with lots of fights, blood and murder. well it was really funny to see ri's and mel's faces they were basically jumping out of their seats and cole and andrew had to hold them meanwhile this new kid kept on trying to flirt with me. he would stop at nothing he would be like you can hold me hand if you get scared you know and tried to grab my hand when i gave him a smirk and said "well i'm pretty sure it would be the opposite."