HATE HIM

Hi everyone my name is Dharti. And this is the first time i'm writing something and i want you guys to help me pull this off is you have any questions or doubts just ask me.

Also if something i mention in this book that offends someone out here then, i'm really sorry for that i'm not pointing on someone or something specific.

thanks

--------------------------------------------------------

~~~~Ariel's POV~~~~

"hey, ari sweetie you started talking and you didn't tell me" i recognised this voice of the person i hate the most more than Andrew none other than Cole. no specific reason of hating but i just do. i could see how he was trying to irritate me he knows i hate it when someone calls me sweetie or cute, pretty or anything that is a compliment and hugs me.Cole hugs me and i ouch him away "And why do you care miss" i don't know why but i just like to call him stuff that signifies that i think the i like a girl. "Oh! you know what ari this is not gonna work i know you are just trying to tell i'm like a girl but that won't affect me." yeah right i know the minute i say something u are gonna ask me that you can prove i'm wrong "okay" i simply say "you know what i'm gonna prove i'm a guy and not a girl"he says "oh really! how?" i knew would say something that only a jerk like him would say "you know i can prove it to you if you would like to meet me in private, also it would be fun for you too" smirking he said. Cole i the guy who has never been in a relationship ever just like me but the only difference is that he is kind of a player. the fact that every girl i  the school knows that and still they fall for him. "you know what if you are really desperate to prove something why not fuck a guy and prove what you really are, also just because our bestfriends are in a relationship does not mean we have to talk to eachother."

It's the second week of school the first week i don't talk to anyone and the second week which is right now the first person i talk to besides mel and ri is cole. what an extremely happy beginning (plz. note my sarcasm). i'm still not used to the schedule lets see what we have.

Period A- Chemistry 

Period B- Pre Calc

Period C- Art

Period D- History

Period E- Lunch

Period F- English III

Period G- Gym

Period H- Study Hall

Let me just tell you that I'm an average grader not the smart one or the dumb one. Mel is good at everything even studies she is the smartest of all of us. Ri is smart too but only in English and Chemistry. Andrew is good at gym, and pre calc. Cole is a smart ass in everything just like mel but not good in history. And last not the least me i love history, and art. i love reading books not the ones that are for school or magazines. i know everything in class but when the teacher asks me the question i forget the answer. i don't need to read before exams or tests, if you ask me anything i'll answer you but when i see the test paper in front of me i freeze, i'm the first kid in every class to give away the paper finishing it i'm just scared if i keep it with me and take more time i'm gonna change my answers.

The day goes by like a flash and suddenly mel leaves us to go home. it's just me, ri, andrew and cole. Well you see Mel's mom couldn't come to pick her up so i gave her my bike to go home since i was gonna go to Ri's house ever since my dad went to the hospital my mom was so busy with work and taking care of dad, i took care of me and morgan but well as you see she made Morgan to live at her best friend Maya they took morgan in for a month. Maya's dad and my dad are really good friends and my mom used to go to the same school with her dad. And i decided to stay at Ri's her parents did not have a problem since my dad and her dad are friends since they were kids like us and they think of me as their daughter, they would not let Ri alone for hangouts with Andrew and people if it wasn't for me. You see i'm really good at convincing adults. And as for my clothes i did not worry about that me and Ri are the same size so yeah.

Ri sat behind Andrew on his motorcycle and Cole was just glaring at me saying to sit behind him " what the fuck! I thought Ri your parents are gonna pick us up." "i know but since Andrew gave me a ride to school today dad told he and cole can hang with us since you would be there." u signed and sat behind Cole, he smirked and told "you might hold on tight to me" "i don't think so i'm  used to sit on a bike without holding the person."

Soon we were at Ri's house and i stormed into her room and shut it behind which made a huge thud noise. i could hear them talking about something "how could she strom into your room and not let you come in she is acting like it is her home not yours" cole said "bro, you see Ari has been in this house ever since they were kids. just like you and me. the fact is she is going through a rough time and she does not like talking about it. you see right now motorbikes make her remember of her dad that she wants to avoid." cole sighed and said "okay"

I searched through Ri's wardrobe to find something to wear. I took out an army shorts and a white tank top. I opened the door and started screaming Ri's name. When I came downstairs I saw Cole sitting on the couch and no one around. the turned and had his mouth wide open like he has never seen a girl in shorts.

~~~~Cole's POV~~~~

When I turned around I saw her in shorts i never actually realised how cute she looked in shorts even though it's just shorts and they are not that short. she went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a 2L soda bottle and started drinking. 

"What are you looking at? And where is Ri and Andrew and please don't tell me they left you here alone with me to get bored and went for a ride?" she asked "Oh, you see they went to get some grocery and lunch for us. I was just looking at you i've never seen you in shorts and you just took out the soda bottle and started drinking it. that's it." i said. "okay so what do you want to do" she asked, all i could saw "whatever you want to do" i said taking off my jacket now that school was over and no one could see the cuts on my wrist and soon i realised i was a big mistake but was too late she already saw the cuts and now she is going to tell everyone. 

"Cole how did you cut your wrist and are you sick out if your mind, i know you cut your wrist with a blade but when its bleeding come here show me lets get you a bandage and if you want i won't tell anybody " she said taking my wrist in her hand and all i could think of is she cares and is not like how other girls act screaming and telling everyone and not even caring to help.

Right now we were in the bathroom so that she could get my wrist cleaned and put a bandage. She was wearing a jacket and she pushed the sleeves a bit up so it does not get wet as she did that i was a small red mark and could not see more i got curious and asked "Ari what is this red mark and put you sleeve a bit up to let me see" i said she got scared and told "first let me get you clean and then you can ask whatever you want to ask. okay. also when did you start cutting yourself does andrew know about this or anyone" she said and i shook my head and said "no andre does not know about this and please don't tell him he is not supposed to know. i also think your red spot is a part of cut." she was finished with the bandage and was leaving when i grabbed her wrist and she was there shocked.