SAME AS ME

~~~~Ariel's POV~~~~

I was sacred what if he tells Mel and Ri they are going to kill me, they thought i stopped but i didn't. i was shocked when i saw cuts in Cole's wrist even though i don't like him i don't want him to hurt himself and when he told Andrew does not know about this it made me think what is he so hurt about and he saw me cut omg what am i going to tell. i was just leaving and he grabbed me wrist.

"How about this i tell you why i have cuts and you tell me why you have cuts?" he said "sounds about right but no i'm good not telling you and i don't want to know why you have cuts just don't harm yourself like that" i said. the was just staring at me and i walked out. I sat on the couch drinking my coke and thinking why would he do something like this he has not right to do this god gave him such a beautiful life and that he should not try to ruin it. i know what you are thinking that what kind of person i am i hurt myself and tell others not to do this to themselves, well you see i think i don't deserve this life and that everyone is better of without me. I remember the day when i first did this when my parents got angry with me for getting less grades and not focusing. Alle my parents can think about is that i should focus on my grades and stop acting like a kid. I went into depression but as usual they never noticed a thing not even the cuts in my wrists, I felt pressurised and i even stopped playing volleyball for months. And all they could think about is i left is because i want to focus on my studies or that i'm not good at something. "Hey why are you crying?" Cole said looking questionably, i realised that i had tears in my eyes by just the thought of it "Oh its nothing. do you want coke you i can share it with you if you want it." i asked "thanks i would like to share a coke with you. hey do you want to play 21 questions since there is no one else and that we are bored" he said, i just nodded " good so you start" he said and sat next to me taking a sip from the coke.

"Let's start with the usual then. What is you favorite color? and why?" I smiled and said.

"Red because it represents love" i felt like ugh "what is your fav. color?"

"it's purple. How many girls have you slept with, without being drunk?" i could see the expression on his face saying why do you ask."well that would be none, you see i have never actually liked a girl that much to do it while not being drunk. Why do you not believe in love?" he asked and i could tell he wanted to ask this from a real long time but never got the chance to ask. I sighed and said "i just don't because you see i think love is not permanent it changes from time to time and is different between different people. i think i can't fall in love and don't believe one that can actually happen. people get attracted to each other and i think they just choose to label this attraction as love just the way as hate or like." i finished and thought what should i ask next. "name at least 5 girls you haven't hooked up with from our grade. Although i know you hooked up with everyone except some" i said with a smirk and saw a smirk and his face too he cleared the throat and said "you, Ri, Mel, Rose, Dani" he laughed at my expression as you see i was shocked the he hasn't hooked up with every girl.

~~~~Cole's POV~~~~

I was laughing at her expression did she seriously think that I hook up with every girl in school. 

"so my next question, would you be my friend?" I asked but i did not let her see that i was nervous and i think that friends might be the first step since you know i like her only Andrew and Ri know about this. For others i'm just a guy who never has a crush on someone or been in a relationship and that i'm a player. But what can i do it's the only way to go. She was looking at me and now she was laughing and i was confused "what!" i asked "no-nothing i just assumed that we are friends but i didn't know you did not think that." she said "I would like to be your friend. yes." she said and smiled that smile almost killed me, just then Ri and Andrew came in and Ri said "omg!!! she said yes..i knew" i put my hands on her mouth and told "she said yes that she would be my friend" thank god i saved myself or else Ari would have known that i like her the feeling i mutual with most of the guys at school all of us are scared that she might hate us or something might happen to us. Not that Ari is a bully or something but she does not like someone complimenting and she thinks that she is the ugliest person and that no one has the right to like her. "what are you guys talking about by the way" Ari asked "and what did you guys bring me? andrew did you bring soda cans and chocolate" she said and smiled like a little kid "yes, i bought you that because i know you were in a bad mood and angry at me for going out without asking if you want to come with. and i'm sorry for that" Andrew said i saw Ari hugging Andrew and kissing him on his cheeks and i was shocked  to see Ari showing affection towards someone that is not Mel or Ri and that Ri is okay with Ari kissing Andrew. "did Ari just hug and kiss Andrew or am i seeing things?" i asked. Andrew smiled and said " Ari likes to act like a kid and since she acts like a kid in front of Ri she acts the same with me and i'm her big bro." Ari just smiled "does that mean i get a hug and a kiss from you Ari?" i smiled and said "Only if you don't tell anyone at school that i act like a kid " she hugged me and then kissed me on my cheeks. It felt like i was in heaven right now.

~~~~Ariel's POV~~~~

I was so happy that Andrew bought me soda and chocolates but even i know that it was Ri who bought it and told him to give it to me. I know that she wants me to be nice to him and that's what i did until Cole asked me to hug him too, it was not that i had a problem with that but it's just that hugging someone except Ri and Mel is new to me and i feel really uncomfortable. Well the rest of the day passed by quickly and I went to bed and pretty good sleep. You must know i'm not a deep sleeper I'm light sleeper and so is Ri but her parents luckily are deep sleepers that means frozen yogurt for me and a long drive at midnight.

You see my family owns a motorcycle and a car. While Ri's family has two cars. motorcycle is still in for repairs and the car well mom needs it. Ri takes her mom's car to school and her dad drops her mom off at work. So well i guess since I'm staying here I'm getting the car to drive and take it to school before she wakes up, you see she is not a morning person. Only one week till my birthday.😍😘😄😜😗😟😱🎉🎊🎈🎁🎁🎁🍫🍰🎂🎂
I'm just feeling mixed emotions right now. So sweet dreams even though there is nothing sweet about it.

-----------------------------
Hey guys tell me if you liked it or not and the new kid might be in the next chapter....