ROOFTOP NIGHTS

Hey guys i hope you liked the last few chapters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nights. I like them. It is quiet. Just looking at the stars and laying down. I always go up on the roof and lay down there.

My mom wasn't going to be home and my sister well she is practically staying at her friend's house, i'm just glad they took her in. Since mom was not going to be here my friends decided to stay here. Right now all of them are in the living room watching some movie, I told them i didn't want to watch a movie and wanted to go to sleep. Ri and Mel are in one guest room while the guys are in the other. I'm going to be in my room which practically in not possible since i'm on the roof. 

Ri and Mel told my not to lock my room so i didn't. I just jumped on the tree next to my room window and came up to the roof and since none of them know about me and the rof thing i'm good.

Just looking up at the stars. I called my sister and then my dad to say good night to him.

It's been three hours since i came to the roof and i still don't like going down. My phone rings and i see Ri's number coming up.

"hello" i say  "where the hell are you i told you not to leave your room" and that is ri acting my mom "Ri you might act like my mom but you are not and i'm fine i just want some time alone by myself and i'll  be back by the time you wake up so don't worry" i say and all she said was "ok" and hanged up.

It was just a few minutes after i heard something on the other side of the roof  but didn't mind it, someone put their hand on my shoulder and punched in the stomach. "why did you do that?" aiden cried i didn't know that it was him "how was i supposed to know it was you. but hey are you okay?" "yeah" and then he took place next to me.

"hey sorry about earlier when i told your friends" aiden said "it's okay" i said. "so what are you doing here? thought you all were watching a movie." i said "yeah they are i just wanted to be alone but think not anymore." "okay. hey can i ask you a question?" "yeah sure" "why were you at the cemetery? and why did you tell everyone about  my crying?" i asked angrily. "hey chill! you were not looking like a someone would on their birthday. and when you didn't leave with the others i followed you and when i saw you crying and you stormed out of there without explaining, i got worried and panicked so i went and told your friends." "you could have asked me before them? and didn't you hear me saying don't you dare tell anyone i was crying?" "sorry" "its okay" he noticed my wrist full of cuts and took it and asked "why do you cut? do you know it could be really harmful?" he asked angrily which made my more angry " why do you care, you are not even my friend? and i don't care if it's harmful or not" i jumped onto the tree near the roof that leads to my room, i jumped on the ground and ran out. after a long run i got a call from Andrew. "hello" i said "aiden told me what happened, tell me where you are i'm coming to pick you up right now." "oh! i'm 12 blocks to the right." "okay i'm coming."

After 5 minutes he came and took my to the cemetery even after me saying no for it. he took my to my grandparents grave, I have never seen my grandparents since they already died before i was born and both my parents are the only siblings. Even though i didn't know them i like visiting them and tell everything . Only Andrew knows that i visit y grandparents not even Ri, Mel or my parents know this.