FOLLOWING

~~~~ Ariel's POV ~~~~

I decided to come back home later at night. Took a shower and as about to go to sleep when my mom came in "Good Morning sweetie. Are you going to stay here or go over to Riley's?" "No, from now on I'm gonna stay home." I replied with a smile. "I have my co-workers coming over with their son for dinner and he is your age so keep him company." she smiled and said. "I have some work for the evening so I'm gonna head out but I'll see if I can do it. I'm sorry." "It's okay but promise me you will have dinner with us" "Sure"

When she left and I went back straight to sleep. I woke up with my mom calling me to tell tell it's already 5 pm and that I should get ready to meet the guests since they were gonna be here anytime soon. 

After I changed into a pair of jeans and a top i got  a text from Andrew.

You got a fight at 9. A new fighter want to fight with the best.

Okay will be there thanks Andrew.

As I was getting downstairs I saw that the guests were already here and their son. 

"Mom I'm going outside later need to work on something. I-" I stopped when I came in front of the guests that was Aiden and a couple that I think are his parents. "Oh hi Mr. and Mrs. Blake nice to meet you and hi Aiden." "Hi Ari" Aiden says. "You two know each other." my mom asked and I said "Yeah he is friends with Drew and lives nearby." "You must be Ariel your mom told us about you." Aiden's mom said.

"You were saying something earlier." My mom asked. "Oh yeah I was saying I need to go out after dinner need to work on something probably after 8 so yeah." I said. "Okay. Why don't you guys go up to your room and we'll call you later for the dinner." mom said and I just replied "yeah".

We walk upstairs and go to my room. "So where are you going after dinner?" he asked and I replied "Just something I need to get." "well I can come with you I have to go someplace and I can drop you where ever you need." "No it's okay I can go by myself." 

Before he could say something my phone went off. It was Andrew.

Andrew   Me  Aiden

Hello

Hey you might need to be here by 9 but tell your mom you are staying outside till late and that you are going to be with me so she doesn't worry about you. And the fight it moved to 10 now so don't worry.

who is that you are talking to you- Yeah sure I'll be there .

Who was that behind you.

Oh nothing it is a friend remember how I told you mom's co-workers and their son was coming for dinner. Yeah well I already knew their son he is a friend.

Who would that friend be?

Who are you talking to on the phone?

Was that Aiden?

Yeah it was now bye need to have dinner and meet you there and bring me my stuff.

With that I ended the call. "So who was that you were talking to?" Aiden asked. "Oh just a friend." I said. "So you are going to meet your friend after dinner." He asked. "yeah  well let's go for dinner." I told him. 

When we went downstairs they were already on the table ready for us. 

***Skip Dinner*** 

"Mom I'm leaving and I'll be with Andrew so don't worry. Coming home late." "Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Blake. It was nice meeting you too." I said and as I was leaving. "Goodbye Ariel. Aiden was just leaving too." Mr. and Mrs. Blake said. "So you going with Andrew huh." "No it was just so that mom wouldn't worry so bye. Have a nice night.""Goodnight"

When I reached the Underground Fighting Ring I went near the bar because we always meet there. "Boo" I said to Andrew right behind him and he screamed like a baby "ahhhh" "What the hell Ari. I swear to god I was gonna punch you so hard." I just laughed at him when suddenly we both stopped laughing as someone we both know said our names. "Ari! Andrew! What are you guys doing here?" "Uh-uh" we both said at the same time. 

"They are here to see a fight right Ari and Drew" a familiar voice called and we knew instantly it was Mike he is  20 years old and works as a bartender here. "And who are you to speak for them?" Aiden asked. "Oh he is our friend but the others don't know about him and us being here so please don't tell them." I said.  "Oh and his name is Mike and he is a bartender here. So what are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh I signed up for a fight here with the best. He is probably going to lose." Aiden said with a smirk on his face. We all smirked at him and said "The best fighter is a she" Mike said "Her name is Fire" Andrew said and then I said "no one can beat m-her and you can't at all you would barely stand for a minute." And then we all laughed at him. "But what are you guys doing here though and why did you lie to me telling that you were not meeting Andrew?" "Oh we are here for a fight. I might have a fight here and Ari needed a drink so yeah." Andrew said and he just looked at us like he never thought Andrew would be a fighter and that i would drink. "you you drink and you fight" he said. 

"yeah he fights and I don't drink he was talking about coke." I said and then heard the announcements

Fire and Blade up in next 10 minutes.

"Okay so that is my que to go for the fight." Aiden said and had a hint of jealousy when Mike hugged me. 

"Okay so I don't want him to know about me and Fire and yeah let's stick with the plan of no one fighting." I said. 

"You know he was jealous about us right." Mike said

"Yeah let him think that it's kind of funny even though we don't like each other and you are like my brother." I said.

________________________

I'll try to write more chapters and stay put. 

If anyone has any ideas for the book please write it in comments or in a personal convo. 

Have fun.

-DD