TRUTH OR DARE

I brought a bottle and sat in the middle of Andrew and Aiden since Ri and Mel were upset that i didn't tell them about andrew knowing. Ri was also was upset with Andrew for something I didn't know. Ri spinned the bottle and it landed on Andrew. "So what do you choose, truth or dare?" Ri asked "Dare" Andrew said. Ri smiled and said "Eat a bowl or butter." As I smiled because I knew he hated butter. After he was finished we went back to the game. Andrew spinned the bottle landed on Cole. "Truth" he said, "So do you like Ari?" Mel asked.

~~~~Cole's POV~~~~

I have always like Ariel but never told her, Andrew knew that but when they both were out for so long i might have been a bit jealous. "So do you like Ari?" Mel asked. "Ahh No-o-o. No not at all." I said I could see them seeing right through me.

~~~~Ari's POV~~~~

Thank God he said he doesn't like me, it would have been really awkward to talk to him or be around him. You see every time a guy becomes my friend and then they say they like me I start ignoring them because I don't know what else to do rather than that.
Mel narrows her eyes on Cole and says " Um hm sure whatever you say Cole." Andrew then spins the bottle and it lends on me. Now I may be shy, not liking to go to parties but in this game I would do any dare you gave me, so without thinking I said "dare" having a big smile on my face. It was almostas if they wantedme to choose it since Ri, Mel and Andrew had smiles plastered on their faces. "I dare you to make out with Aiden for more than 3 minutes without stopping may I add." WOW that would be easy than I thought it would be according to their smile. "okay" Now you might be thinking why I don't have a problem with it, I might not date but I sure like to have fun just flirting with guys and on occasional dares but not the guys from school. So I faced Aiden and kissed him without letting him say something at first he didn't respond out of shock but then he did. the funny thing was I was actually liking it not like the others I had this just felt different there was no urgency or roughness. His lips tasted mint and something I couldn't figure out but I obviously couldn't ask what since I would be defined crazy which I'm but no need for others to know. I don't know how long we kissed since the time we stopped Cole was gone and the others were acting like they were not just staring at us.

~~~~Aiden's POV~~~~

At first I was at a shock but then I instantly replied. I might be a player and kissed a lot of girls but for the first time I got attracted to someone. when I first saw Ariel my heart skipped, I am not one of the people who like those romantic and cheesy stuff or the ones who don't like it at all I'm kinda in the middle somewhere. One can look at her and tell she it different even from her friends like what girl tells you she doesn't like those sweet perfumes but the strong ones, she doesn't like dresses, can beat you at a game but at the same time is shy and innocent. Her lips were so soft but at the same time she was competitive,her lips tasted like a hint of beer,mint and chocolate ( guess that's the ice cream she ate). I wish we never stopped since when we stopped Cole wasn't here for some reason and then Andrew spoke up "he went home and we are leaving first we drop the girls and the go home but if you want you can stay Ari won't mind having a guest would she" and I replied "doesn't she go to Riley's to stay over". At that time Ariel replied "No I'm staying here for some time and yeah I won't mind if you want to stay."
God how much I wanted to stay and kiss her but I knew she doesn't like me and probably thinks I'm a player.
"Nash I'm gonna come with you guys also my parents are going over at one of the colegues and want me to go too."
with that we all left.