Til' I Hear You Sing

Hello my readers! I am happy to present you the next "Red Rose Nightmare" chapter! I am so sorry that it was a while since my last update. I had a small writer's block for this chapter. I do have some news... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Now sad news, work started this week, so updates will be slower.

Anyways, do not forget to favorite, follow, review, and enjoy this chapter.

Also, I do not own anything except my OC Brie.

3rd POV (Coney Island, 1907)

The bright sun slowly left and invited the dark night. Everything was cold and wet as the night sky. The only thing that lite up the dark evening was Coney Island. There was one place that was the talk and excitement for ten years. This place was called "Phantasma." There was so many things to do there. There were rides for the kids to play, even a carousel and a funhouse. The arcade where you can play games; and if you are lucky, you can place bets on the horse and dog races. There were glorious restaurants. When you smell the food they are cooking, your mouth starts to drool. There is even a chocolate fountain in the center of one of the restaurants. For the ladies, there is a flower gardens for them to enjoy.

However, what was the main topic of this magical place was the shows. There were acrobats, lion tamers, tumblers, and many more. One of the hit shows was called "Bathing Beauties" which was performed in a gigantic concert hall. There was also a place in Phantasma that displayed "freaks." However, according to the people who visited this place, the freaks are treated like human beings. Sure, they are sometimes laughed at, but they know it's for fun.

"Momma, hurry up! I want to see the clowns!"

A little girl with a purple dress and hair ribbon dragged her mother as they headed into a Big Top.

"I still cannot believe this place was created in a year," a man said to his wife as they walked to the carousel.

"I know. And did you hear about the rumors about the man who imagined this place?" his wife asked.

In the arcade, a man handed a cashier some money.

"$100 bet on the horse Lucky Stiff, please." As the cashier was writing the man's ticket, the eager man asked him, "This place is astounding. It must have cost the creator millions, am I correct?"

The cashier paused for a moment and paled a bit. "I am sorry sir, but I cannot say anything about Mr. Y."

Sitting in the audience of the circus were two sisters, waiting excitedly for the show to start.

One of the sisters looked at her twin and asked, "Did you hear about the rumors..."

Her sister looked confused. "What about 'em?

Just as the show was about to start, the girl whispered, "Things so odd you daren't doubt 'em. Freaks, monsters, aberrations and weird mechanical creations."

"Well I heard about the Genius who designed all this stuff wears a mask!" declared her sister loudly.

That was the biggest rumor of all. Mr. Y wears a mask and no one knows why. Some brave souls even tried to find Mr. Y and discover what is underneath the mask. Sad to say, they had no luck at all.

"Momma, where is Mr. Y? I want to meet him," said an excited young lady.

"I do not know. No one has ever see him... well, maybe the cast and crew have."

A proper high class lady walked over to them and said, "I heard Mr. Y stays in his mysterious room. He's been trying to write music for a long time... However, his inspiration flew away."