Once Upon A Song

Hello, my Phantom fans, I am back! I know it has been forever.

I am sorry that I did not update. I have been very busy for the past couple of months. My teaching job starts again, studying for my exam, rehearsing for the musical "Beauty and the Beast," and spending time with my family. Again, the next chapter will take some time because of life and my next update is my "My Magical Wish" story. Please be patient with me.

I do have something to say... I JUST SAW THE LOVE NEVER DIES TOUR! OMG it was amazing! I was so happy that I saw the musical and I want to see it again.

Again, I want to thank my friend OtherCharacterNut for proofreading this chapter and helping me with the song in this chapter. Seriously, I do not know what I would do without your help. If you have not read her stories, I recommend you read them. They are truly amazing! Also, I want to thank everyone who helped/advised me with my writer block for this chapter. I really appreciate all the help.

Also, please check out my Twitter page, my YouTube channel, and my Polypore page to see posters and what clothes Brie is wearing in each chapter. Anyways, do not forget to favorite, follow, review, and enjoy this chapter.

Also Merry belated Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Also, I do not own anything except my OC Brie.

Brie's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight hit my window. I was confused to where I was, until thoughts of last night hit me; my reunion with Erik. At first I thought I was going to run into his arms and never let go. However, it's been two years for me since I have seen him. Things have changed since the last time I was in this world. And to top it off, it has been ten years for Erik. My thoughts went to Adam. He seems like a nice guy; an artist and a heart of gold. I could see the love and passion he has for his art. His love for this world Brieanna.

I looked at the time to see it was 7 in the morning. Only one hour until I have to go to my private voice lessons; the one Erik is forcing me to do. After changing into a dark purple dress and braiding my hair, I slowly walked out of my room. I could see Raoul and Christine sleeping soundly in their bed. I looked into Gustave's room. I smiled when I saw the boy snuggling in his pillow. I promised myself that nothing will harm him; I will make sure of it. I wrote a note saying I will be away for a couple of hours. Before I grabbed my purse, I heard snoring. I looked on the couch and smiled at the site. Adam was deep asleep with the art book on his chest. He must have come home later and fell asleep while reading his art book. Without waking him up, I took the book out of his hands and placed a blanket on him. Looking at the sleeping man, I smiled before softly closing the door.

I walked out of the hotel and headed to Phantasma. Once I reached the gates to the amusement park, I started to get nervous. What if this was a mistake? Will I be safe? Should I just go back and run? No, absolutely not! I knew I had to do this. I made a deal and I will not break my promise. I gripped the song sheets, took a deep breath and walked into the park.

I was in awe at the hustle and bustle. I could see dancers stretching and applying makeup. I looked to see a stable boy feeding carrots to the horses. I could smell the sweet aroma of chocolate being made. My mouth started to water with hunger. Maybe I'll have a taste later today. Some of the workers and entertainers paused what they were doing and stared in awe at the sight of me. I tried to ignore it, but I was starting to feel very uncomfortable.

"Watch out!"

I gasped as a worker all most ran me over with a wheelbarrow. I moved right out of the way just in time.