My Dear Old Friend

Hello, my Phantom fans, I am back! I know it has been forever.

I am sorry that I did not update. I have been very busy for the past couple of months. I am working, getting ready to start my theater summer camp, starting rehearsal for the summer musical and spending time with my family. Again, the next chapter will take some time because of life and my next update is my "My Magical Wish" story. Please be patient with me.

Also I have amazing news... I PASSED MY CERTIFICATION EXAM!

Again, I want to thank my friends bored411, Christine Daaé, and DreamonAlina for proofreading this chapter. Also, I want to thank everyone who helped/advised me with my writer block for this chapter. I really appreciate all the help.

Also, please check out my Twitter page and my YouTube channel. Anyways, do not forget to favorite, follow, review, and enjoy this chapter.

Also, I do not own anything except my OC Brie.

3rd POV

The employees of Phantasma continued to work as the day went by. Everyone was oblivious to a certain stranger who looked out of place.

"Where could she be?"

Adam was looking for a certain brunette all day. His thoughts were racing. What if something happened to her? Brie was gone for three hours. He recalled reading the note Brie left that morning.

'Good morning. As you can see, I am not here. I decided to get up early and talk with the music director. I did not want to wake any of you up. We can have lunch at the park around 12. Please do not worry about me. I will see you all later. I love you. –Brie'

How could she leave so early, he thought to himself. Adam has been searching for Brieanna in the amusement park for 30 minutes, and he could not find her. Even though she said not to worry about her, Adam could not help it.

He's been in love with her for a long time. Ever since he had seen her and heard her beautiful voice, he knew it was love at first sight. They had an amazing time together--from dancing at elegant balls or just taking a stroll in the Paris Gardens. However, ever since she hit her head, she's been a completely different person. He could see Brieanna Daaé does not have the spark of love in her eyes anymore. He was hoping to take her to the Phantasma Flower Gardens in hope of restoring her full memory. That way she will fall in love with him again.

Adam was about to pass a tent when he heard some catchy music.

"Bathing beauty on the beach, bathing beauty, say hello!" Adam walked into the tent to see four male and six female dancers dancing behind a beautiful blonde hair girl. He looked closely at the blonde, wondering why she looks so familiar. "What a cutie! What a peach! Bathing beauty! Watch her go!"

A tall man walked up to the performers and said, "All right, Meg, take five. Girls, take it one more time."

The blonde girl thanked the stage manager for handing her a robe to cover up her costume. She walked to an older woman who seems to be waiting for her. The woman wore a black dress, had black hair and held a black cane.

Adam moved closer to them as he heard the girl asked, "Does he agree Mother? It's been three months, and he never comes to see the show. I had hoped he would see my performance."

The older woman smiled and said, "I believe your chance with him will come soon. He has been composing again, late at night. Not this cheap vaudeville trash. He is writing something glorious."