Chapter 7

Taylor:

I can feel his hand on me before I even open my eyes, and when I finally do build up the strength to, a pair of wide, green ones stare intently back at me. A feeling of safety washes over me as my sight confirms the owner of the eyes... These are Harry's eyes.

The corners of my mouth turn up slightly and the sound of raindrops hitting glass sets the scene perfectly behind me. My whole body tingles as I feel his hand slide up my neck and into my messy hair, running his fingers through it. Pulling me towards him, Harry's minty breath tickles my nose and I wrap my arms around his waist, gripping the thin material of his shirt with my hands. The confusion is soon overtaken by excitement as his fingertips settle on my back, one hand clutching my tangled hair.

As I lean in, I forget about everything else, and the only thing on my mind is Harry, his lips right in front of mine, his heartbeat keeping me safe.

I see him close his eyes and I respond by tilting my head to the side. Before I know it, my mind is sent into as his soft lips meet my own. I relax into his arms and press myself up against him. This kiss is most certainly the climax of my happiness in a very, very long time. I know already; I am never going to forget this moment.

Harry:

I feel the car slow to a stop by the curb, but I don't let go of her just yet. It's her who eventually pulls away, flashing her baby blues at me one last time before gracefully clambering over me and pushing the car door open.

She steps out onto the pavement, and I quickly shut the door behind her as the paparazzi start to swarm. She strolls casually through the growing mob of fans and cameras, with the odd lost elder or chaperone dad thrown into the mix. She takes multiple adorable selfies with the most hysterical fans, that have now completely surrounded the car, banging their fists on the one-way glass, with that perfect smile.

The taste of Taylor's cherry lips still lingers on my tongue as I watch her enter what I now make out to be a Subway shop, and I decide to just stay put and wait patiently in the car as the giant herd of fans finally stop attacking the windows and wonder off to find their next target, which happens to be a poor Subway shop employee who somehow managed to get himself trapped outside of the shop, until Taylor returns.

* * *

I hear a quiet tapping sound behind me and whip my head around to see Taylor standing there, two Subway sandwiches in hand, rapping her knuckles against the glass hopefully.

I quickly unlock it and push open the door, shuffling over to the other seat so she can get in easily. She tosses the sandwiches in first, hitting me on the head with one in the process. I hear a small chuckle as she climbs in, instinctively shutting the door behind her.

She turns to me and I pout at her jokingly, rubbing the spot on my head where she hit me with the food, and she returns it with a flirty push. I lean forward and tell the driver to drive us back to my place, trying my hardest to ignore Taylor's slender fingers sneaking their way up my back.

After about three pain-inducing seconds, I can't take the teasing anymore and slide my hands around her waist, pulling her in close and leaning in for a kiss. Before I manage to, though, I hear a loud knocking noise on her window and Taylor jumps at the sound.

I lean over her, reaching for the button that rolls down the window without really considering the fact that it could just be a pap desperate for one last photo. A look of annoyance plants itself on my face as the window slides its way down. All I can think is that, whoever this person is, they just interrupted a potential make-out session with Taylor Swift, so I'm allowed to give them a little piece of my mind if anything.