Zero

"My name is Hyera. Min Hyera."

I can't believe it, it's her. Her name is Hyera. Who would have known my wish have been granted? Thank good God my wish is granted!

I stopped myself from gaping at her. Her face looks the same, except the absence of tear stain on her cheeks make it looks softer and right here, at this moment I know that I would never want to see her sad, let alone cry.

"Remember that girl I told you about on the plane from Singapore?" I asked Jungkook as we walk back from Hyera's house.

"Not sure.. You mean the one crying because her father was leaving?" I nod slowly and staring dead in his eyes.

"Don't tell me— she's Hyera, right?" I nod again. Jungkook's eyes widen and his mouth forms an 'o' as we stared at each other. "Luck is with you, hyung!! Ugh I'm so jealous." He laughs after a split second and walks ahead. "So how are we going to celebrate?" He shouts from his walking distance and I could sense his smirk.

"Celebrate my ass, Jungkook-ah. We have rehearsals!!"

A/N

Hello! I know I said I'm going to publish this book early January but hey I can't wait too 😂 With this being published, you can now add this book into your libraries and get notifications if I ever update it.

I'll try to make the updates consistent starting January and also I'll try making it a lot less boring than the first one 😅

Do support me by tapping on the follow button and add my books into your library.

Thank you for your support xx