Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Bell View High School

Micah entered the school building a little late as he'd slept past his alarm. Looking around the school Micah watched the kids scurry to class as he took his time.

Walking to his locker he turned the lock before opening it and tossing his backpack inside. Grabbing only his sketch pad he closed the locker only to be greeted with a smiling face.

Chucking to himself Micah took a deep breath before leaning against his locker looking down at her. She was cute.

He kind of dreaded speaking to her because now he couldn't get her to stop speaking to him. He found her infatuation with him amusing.

"I'm probably getting on your nerves huh?" She asked playing with her fingers as she looked down at her feet.

Taking his hand he tilted her head up by her chin so that she was making eye contact with him as she spoke.

He hated when people talked to him and didn't look at him. The gesture was disrespectful.

"Sorry." Cassie mumbled letting her eyes rake over his face.

Folding his arms Micah stayed quiet waiting for her to get to the point of why she stopped him. Her rambling annoyed him.

"Its just we have a couple of classes together and I noticed you sleep in majority of them." She spoke putting her head down again getting discouraged with how intense his glare was.

Lifting her head yet again with his hand Micah waited for her to continue speaking.

"Don't get mad but I sort of took the liberty of copying some notes for you." Cassie said smiling a little as she noticed the smirk that played on his lips.

Opening her bag she retrieved the notebook she had full of notes for him from all the classes they had together.

Grabbing it from her Micah placed it under his sketch pad.

"Well that's all I wanted. Have a good day Micah." Cassie smiled turning to walk off so he didn't noticed how hard she was blushing just being in his presence that long without him walking off.

Grabbing her arm Micah startled her a little but she reluctantly turned back to face him.

"Thanks." He mumbled giving her a slight head nod before making his way to his first hour.

Standing there Cassie could feel the butterflies swarming in her stomach. She was slowly breaking him down.

It was too bad that she didn't know what came with being close to Micah Grayson. Maybe she'd be the exception. Maybe.

***

"Cass I love you girl but you gotta leave that man alone. You're becoming thirsty love." Mya joked with her friend as they jogged the track for 3rd hour gym class.

"Ugh I am not." Cassie shrieked shoving her friend lightly. "I don't know it's just something about him. He peaks my interest. I get tired of these clowns up here putting on to fit in. He seems to be the only one without a care in the world. Not stuck up on popularity or the latest trends."

Mya listened to her friends words and smiled placing her hand on her hip. "You my sister have a crush."

Shaking her head no Cassie began jogging again. "I barely know him. I just I don't know I want to get to know him for some reason. Be his friend."