Chapter 15

Y'all nasty just want to see some sex, ain't no sex bih.

Chapter 15

Cassie Reynolds

Laying against Micah's chest Cassie adjusted her eyes letting them dart around the dark room. The sheets hung loosely against their bodies as the cold air sent shivers up her bare back.

Looking up at Micah she watched as his forehead wrinkled and his jaw clenched.

Frowning at how upset he was sleeping she reached up and kissed the said of his mouth. Letting her fingers carelessly trace over his tattoos Cassie watched him sleep.

She was skeptical about being at his home and having sex with him as his family slept below them, but Micah didn't care.

Her thoughts drifted off to the fact that she had to return home tomorrow and she instantly grew sad. She'd rather not go home at all.

Biting her lip she stood only to hit the floor with a thud. Her legs felt non existent. Micah made sure he banged some act right into her about what he would and wouldn't tolerate.

Finally being able to stand with a little help from the bed, Cassie picked up Micah's shirt and placed it over her head. Looking back at him she watched him shift before burying his face into the pillow.

Limping into his restroom as best she could Cassie relieved herself before wiping and flushing.

Standing in the mirror she admired the the passion and teeth marks that trailed her neck. Sucking her teeth she leaned against the counter knowing she'd have to cover it up before returning home.

"Damn vampire." Cassie mumbled noticing he'd bit her so hard he managed to break the skin.

Shaking her head Cassie opened the drawer on the cabinet in search of something to clean it up with. Having no luck there she opened the medicine cabinet.

Letting her fingers run right past the alcohol she searched for some peroxide.

Twisting her lips she caught a glimpse of the top shelf that held different medicine bottles. Micah's name was in bold letters on all of the bottles. Micah Nolan Grayson

"Micah Nolan Grayson." Cassie said seeing how it sounded all together. She liked it. It was sexy.

Getting lost in her thoughts Cassie hadn't noticed the company she now had. Holding the pill bottle she was still admiring his name. She hadn't even looked to see what the prescription was even for.

Figuring it was none of her business Cassie went to place the bottle back before it was forcefully snatched from her hand.

Jumping at the action Cassie looked up at Micah as his face held nothing but irritation.

"Why you snooping through my shit?" Micah asked slamming the medicine cabinet closed after putting the bottle up.

Feeling small under his gaze Cassie shook her head. "I-I I wasn't I was-" she stuttered a little.

Yes Micah did have moments when he scared her because his eyes would turn pitch black. Then there were times when they were soft and looked at her pleadingly with hope and sincerity.

"You was what? Going through my shit obviously. You don't trust me or something?"

"I didn't say that and I wasn't going through your stuff not like that. I was looking for something to clean this up." Cassie said moving his shirt over so he could see the damage he'd done.