Chapter 4

Lol stop trying to guess what's going to happen next y'all won't get it. That's apart of the suspense. Cassie in good hands tho lol.

Chapter Four:

Micah Grayson

Walking out of his room Micah made his way down the Hallway of Rosedale mental health institution. He was excited that today was Friday meaning that he'd see his girlfriend Iyana.

The two had become real close over the years. Iyana was probably the only friend Micah had. He wasn't good at making friends and ultimately stayed to himself.

"Hey Micah your little girlfriend told us how you like to take stuff. Freak." One of the boys by the name of chase teased as he bumped him in the hallway.

Chase didn't like Micah because Micah had a way of getting what he wanted at Rosedale. That was something that was impossible to do but not for charming Micah Grayson.

"What?"'Micah asked shoving him a little.

Dusting hisself off Chase laughed smirking. "Your girl told us how you raped her. I guess that's how you get all your girls. Maybe you are the monster everyone says you are in here."

The look on Micah's face was priceless as he tried to understand why Iyana would lie like that.

Rubbing his hand over his wild curly hair he continued walking down the hallway as other patients pointed and made remarks in regard to him. He hated attention so it was only kissing him off that they kept staring.

Finally reaching the office where they were issued their medicine he could see Mrs.Green holding Iyana as she yelled at one of the councilors.

"That boy should be in jail. He raped my grand baby. He's sick." She fumed before casting her attention on Micah who stood in the doorway.

Iyana didn't want to look at him because she knew she'd lied on him to save herself from getting in trouble. Micah was already on twenty four hour watch with no outside life she couldn't let her grandma know she'd willingly had sex with one of the patients. Therefore she lied.

"She lying. The bitch is lying. You said you loved me. You asked me to do it!" Micah screamed charging at Iyana.

Grabbing him up by his arms the administrators could barely restrain him. "I'll kill you I'll fucking kill you bitch! You wanted it. Fucking whore you initiated it!" Micah wailed.

"I'm sorry Micah." She mouthed as tears escaped her eyes.

She had to watch them sedate him.

Rubbing his eyes Micah sat up coughing uncontrollably. Once it died down he noticed he was sitting in the car parked in front of his aunts home.

Thinking about how Iyana did him was one of the reasons why he didn't get close to people. The people closest to him always hurt him in the end.

After Iyana lied about what happened he'd seen her one last time when she snuck into his room to apologize. She explained why she did it and promised to come back and keep in touch, but she never did.

Micah usually only remembered minor details of the things he did when he blacked out. He'd have dreams of the events and he knew they were real because he could feel himself there. They weren't dreams at all. They were his own way of reminding him of his reality.

Taking a deep breath Micah exited the car making his way into the house. He needed to sleep. Take his medicine, shower, and sleep. The sun was already making an appearance in the sky meaning he'd only had minimal time to sleep before he had to get ready for school.
***
One week later