Chapter 29

idc what people say about this album I can listen everyday like it really is great 😭 it's so slept on smh

Chapter 29:

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself"

Cassie Reynolds

After spending another night in Canada the two decided it would be best if they headed back to Washington soon. Cassie had informed Cam of where she was, but it wasn't Cam they had to worry about.

"Micah get up babe we need to go." Cassie said coming out the bathroom after she'd brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Although she hated to wake him knowing he hadn't slept much in the time they'd been in Canada she knew they needed to get back. Seeing him stretched out on his back with his lip poured and his arm thrown across his eyes to shield the light made her chuckle.

Straddling his torso she bent her head down kissing along his jaw line. Feeling him shift under her she peeked her head up to see if he'd awaken. His eyes were still closed but he managed to wrap his free arm around her waist.

"Come on Nolan we gotta go." Cassie said tucking her head into the crease of his neck.

"I'm tired baby. We can leave tonight." Micah mumbled peeking one of his eyes open as she pouted.

"You said that yesterday though." Cassie laughed sitting up and staring down at him.

Nodding his head because that was true Micah laid there trying to wake all the way up while letting Cassie play in his hair. The fact that she was still there with him meant the world to him. He wanted her to know that he really loved her as much as he said he did.

"What you thinking about? Your forehead is all wrinkled up and your lip is twisted to the side." Cassie said as she watched his facial expression change.

"I wanna do something before we leave. We can leave late tonight. Cool?" He asked now holding her with both hands.

"I guess Micah." Cassie dragged out.

Smirking he opened both his eyes so that he could see her face.

"You real special to me you know that?" Micah asked her seriously.

Nodding her head shyly as her cheeks flushed Cassie couldn't even hide how happy he made her at times. It was strange that she could still feel this way for him even after everything she knew, but it made her feel closer to him in a way.

Licking his lips he laughed before gently removing her off of him so he could relieve himself.

While he brushed his teeth Cassie came into the bathroom and sat on the counter. "So what you have to do that's so important?"

"You'll see." Micah mumbled before finding out his mouth.

Once his breath was up to par he pulled her to the edge of the counter and placed his forehead to hers while lacing their fingers.

Poking out her lips she followed his lead as they kissed. Biting at her bottom lip Micah sucked on it causing her to moan.