The First Time I Saw You

Lisia's P.O.V.

"Lisia's...Miraculous...Contest Scouting!"

"All righty! I'm going to bring another fantastic Trainer into the wild world of contesting! Eenie...meenie...miney..."

It was like time had stopped and the whole world stood still except for the both of us.There you were,with that baffled expression on your face.Do you believe in fate? Because I do.I believe that it was fate for us to meet.

You're a strong Trainer and I admire that about you.You were able to bring out a whole new brilliant side within your Pokemon.Well,not only your Pokemon,but also within me.It definitely was a miraculous Contest Scouting.

I just couldn't tear my eyes away from you when you were on stage.You captured the hearts of everybody watching,including mine.You truly are a star.A star that shone brighter than we ever could.You and your Pokemon have gone beyond our reach.You're a force to be reckoned with! You can show off the real appeal of your Pokemon better than anyone else could.That makes you so special.You and your Pokemon have shared so many experiences together.

You truly are glorious...You are a light that never dies.A glittering Contest star! You have me so crazy mixed up in these emotions of mine.

It's an endless tunnel the swooped me up in a whirlwind and I'm never quite free from it.It stayed with me.

Disclaimer:I do not own Pokemon,Pokemon characters,and images

Vote/Comment/Follow