You

Lisia's P

Lisia's P.O.V.

I feel like everything in our lives have led us to each other.

From the moment I met you, your personality had the most extraordinary influence over me. I was dominated, soul, brain, and power by you. 

I grew jealous of everyone whom you spoke to. I wanted to have you all to myself. I was only happy when I was with you.

When you were away from me, you were still present in my art. Of course, I never really let you know anything about this. It would have been impossible. You probably would not have understood it. I hardly understand it myself.

My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets...Everything.

When we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing differently, I might have never met you.

I'm glad I did. Truly.

The need to impress you. The need to want you. The need to love you. The need to cry for you. No more heartbreak. No need for pain and sad tears. Our promises are never forgotten. Hugs never rejected. I won't ever have to cry myself to sleep because I know you'll be there when I need you. There's no need to act like you care because I know you do. You know how to make me feel like I'm absolutely everything.

I'm not perfect. I'll probably annoy you at times and maybe even anger you. I might say something awful and take it back. But all that aside, you'll never find another girl who loves you more than I do.

I don't think I will ever meet someone that could really compare to you. I could see all sorts of people and no matter who they are or what they say, they can;t capture my attention quite the way you can. I could talk to all sorts of people, yet I always find myself thinking about how they're not quite as charming as you or they don't make me laugh quite as genuinely.

I know people always say your first love is the person you compare everyone to but maybe they've got it wrong. Maybe the person you compare everyone to isn't your first love but your true love. Your soulmate.

I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight, or first date but I want to be your last everything.

I love you.

Disclaimer:I do not own Pokemon,Pokemon characters,and images.

Vote/Comment/Follow