Holding You Dear To Me

"Come on now! Show off that booty!"

"L-L-Lisia!"

May blushed as she felt a warm hand grab ahold of her tush and squeeze.She backed away with a laugh."W-what are you doing?"

Lisia gave her a mischievous smile."Teaching you how to have fun and show off those curves of yours! This is a photo shoot after all!"

"But not that kind of photo shoot!"

"It can be!"Lisia wrapped her arms around May,pulling her in close.Lisia pressed herself against her.May blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh my gosh,Lisia! Stop! People are going to start rumors!"May glanced away.

"So what? It's just a photo shoot! Now pose!"Lisia gave the camera man a cute smile and waved.

"Come on,ladies! Get into gear!"

May sighed."Do we have to be so physical about it?"

"Well,not if it makes you feel uncomfortable."Lisia gave May a worried look."Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"W-well,uh,no."May looked flustered.

Lisia's heart fluttered."Oh,you're so adorable!"

May gave her a shy smile."Not as cute as you are,though."

Now Lisia was the one that felt flustered.They were both blushing.Lisia gave her a cheeky smile."Awe,thank you! But seriously,show off those goods you got there! That's some good stuff!"

"Lisia!"

"Alright! Let's go get ice cream! You must be tired right? Today,it's on me!"Lisia gave May a reassuring pat on the shoulder

May yawned,rubbing her eyes."Surprisingly,all that action made me sleepy.When are we getting the pictures?"

"Tomorrow morning.I'm sure we'll look great so you don't have to stress about the way you look.You're such a pretty girl!"

May blushed."Lisia,you're always so nice to me."

"Your happiness is my happiness and that's all that matters."Lisia stepped in front of May and looked straight into her eyes."You're an important person to me,May and I hold you dear to me.Why wouldn't I be?"

May smiled warmly.Lisia's heart melted.That smile was what always made her day."Come on,it's getting late.We have to go before the ice cream shop closes for the night.I'd carry you in my arms but you're too heavy!"

"What! No I'm not! You're just too weak!"

"Yeah,right! Chubby baby!"

"I'm not a chubby baby!"

"You're my chubby baby!"

"L-Lisia!"

Disclaimer:I do not own Pokemon,Pokemon characters, and images

Vote/Comment/Follow