Prologue

Prologue

"You're mine." He growled.

"I am my own person! And I belong to no one. You-" He suddenly stalked in front of me, caging me in by his arms. There was almost a feral gleam to his eyes. Then they sparkled with amusement. He brought his face a breath away from mine. So close, I could smell his intoxicating scent of evening musk and all alpha male.

Breathing it in, I shuddered in pleasure. Before my eyes slid closed, I could have sworn I saw him smile. He leaned in even more so that his lips were brushing against my ear. I moaned softly. "You were saying, little one?" My eyes opened in shock when I felt his teeth nip my right ear lobe. I gasped. It immediately started to throb.

“You... d-don't... o-own... m-m-me?” Still distracted, my response came out in the form of question. He smiled, as though I was a small child that just said something very stupid, and he was the parent who indulges my every stupid whim. Then he smiled.

"Oh, you have no idea." He leaned so far in, that our lips were a breath apart. Mesmerised, I could only watch as his eyes began to mix colors. From silver to red and back. He tried to kiss me, but with all the will power I possessed, I turned my head.

My movements didn't seem to deter him in the least. He just kissed his way down, from my jaw to my neck. I shivered when I felt his teeth scrape against the pulse in my neck beating erratically. I groaned loudly when he blew cool air against my overheated skin. I felt him smirk against me. Then he continued his assault."You." Kiss. "Are." Lick. "Mine." Nip

I was so caught up in his elaborate web of desire, I had no idea he had said anything to me. I opened my eyes and blinked until he came into focus. Gazing into his intense eyes, I felt the last of my resistance drain away, right before I dropped my eyes to study the designs of my shoes. He must have seen it in my eyes as well, because he smiled victoriously. He grabbed my chin to lift my eyes to his once more.

"You belong to me now." He rumbled. As he buried his face into my hair, he growled. "And only me."

And the sad part was: I knew he was right.

Alright, so this is the prologue... Should I continue? Should I not? Does this sound okay?.... Don't forget to......

VOTE

COMMENT

 FAN

BTW... This is a picture of Addie