Seven: Who Knew....Well, I Did!?

Seven: Who knew... well, I Did!?

Addie’s POV

“Stop baby, stop!” I cried, wiping my tears to show him I was okay. I stepped in front of him. It was actually extremely interesting to see how swiftly he shifted. But, right now, it didn’t matter. I approached him slowly and held out the remote control I had grabbed off of the counter. “Here, you go Danny. It’s okay.”

When he saw the remote, he quickly shifted back into his human form and took it. he started to press the buttons, then raised his arms and looked for me to pick him up. I did, gladly. Aaron and James stepped cautiously forward, st to not anger the little guy in my arms. But, he was too preoccupied with his new “toy.” I pointed the guys to the living room, and followed them out.

“Do you see our point?” James hissed.

“Yes, I do, and it’s stupid.” I retorted. I don’t know why I wanted to keep Daniel. Maybe it’s because of the fact that he is so young and alone in the world.

“We getting rid of it, and that’s final.” Aaron barked.

“Well, I say I’m keeping him and what I say goes.” I growled. I saw and heard them gasp. Then I realized that because of the amount of stress this argument was putting on me, my eyes were probably a myriad of colors by now.

“Okay. Okay! FINE!!! We can keep the thing!” Aaron agreed sulkily.

“If you him an it one more time---”

“He meant he! Right Aaron?!” James hastily corrected, trying to keep control of the situation. I huffed, but calmed down.

“Then if that’s settled, I’ll just put him to bed.” Without another word or look in their direction I walked out of the living room, climbed the stairs, and closed the door to my room [once I made it in there]. I laid him on the bed, then grabbed my pajamas, which consisted of a tube top and a pair of Aaron’s boxers, and headed to the bathroom. After I got out of the shower, I looked for Daniel immediately, only to see him fast asleep on my bed, the covers in a tangled heap around him. Too cute...

With a sigh, I climbed in bed, hoping for a good night sleep. No sooner had I gotten in, did Daniel move his body to make sure it was covering a part of mine. Like I said, too cute. I laid my head back, and tried to relax...

Splash. Splash. Cccccrrrrreeeeeaaaaakkkkk.

I quietly crept through the open door, paying no mind that it wasn’t I who opened it in the first place. When I got close enough to see that in which the candle light illuminated. What I saw made me gasp. He was bathing. He, with the gorgeous mesmerizing eyes that I could not yet see, was sitting in all of his naked glory with his back to me. I was content to keep watching from afar, if not what happened next occurred:

“Come to me.” He said. I looked around, wondering who he was talking to. “I mean you. Come.” Turning his head a mere fraction of an inch, I saw his eyes gleam as He addressed me again. “You’re not listening, my pet. Get over here. Now.” One second, two seconds passed before, as if my body had a mind of its own, had taken the needed steps to reach him. He took one look at me and said, “Kneel,” then smirked and looked down at me.

“What is wrong with me?” I whispered. My will was never this weak. I felt him grab chin and began to pull me up to face him. When I looked into his eyes, I felt the rest of resistance fall away. Why was I resisting in the first place? As I kept staring at him, he smiled.

“Strip. And then join me.” Then he ignored me completely. It kind of hurt. I only wanted to please him...wait, WHAT?! What in hell’s name am I doing? While my mind had just realized what happened, my body just didn’t seem to care. By time I became conscious of the fact that I was as naked as the day I was born, it was too late. My body had already began the trek into the large tub.