Five: Who Did What Now?!

Here you go guys! Oh! And if you have any questions about my story let me know!!

Warning: This story includes sexual content! Be warned! DO NOT come to me and complain about it, because I warned you. And my response will always be: CRY me a river, BUILD a bridge, adn GET over it! 

Thanks & Much Love,

         Kay

Chapter 5: Who Did What Now?!

Addie's POV

I did my best to hide my new "tattoo" fromJames and Aaron, who would freak if they knew. "You should tell them! They could help get his...his...brand off of us!" My wolf howled.

I know, I know. But this is my dross to bear. They can't find out! I sighed tiredly.

"It's your fault we're in this mess in the first place! What happened to your willpower, woman?"

"Excuse me! I didn't see any trace of your willpower when he used magic to seduce me into compliance! Practice what you preach, before you preach it to me!" My wolf fell silent in the middle of my tirade. I felt her retreat into the recesses of my mind in defeat. I rolled my eyes, and began to get dressed. “Whatever,” I whispered. There's only one person I can talk to about this, and that would be Lanie.

******************************************************************************************************

At School: Lunchtime

“Oh. My. God.” Lanie's eyes widened. “He actually marked you?! The bastard!” She grasped my arm again as she studied the intricate design. Every time she brushed against it, I felt what seemed to be invisible hands caress my skin. I shivered lightly as Lanie looked back up. Abryptly, I looked around the cafeteria, feeling someone's eyes on me. Seeing no one, and the feeling dissipating, I turned my attention back to Lanie.

“Uh oh,” she gasped as she examined the mark, and her eyes widened once more. “The only Dark Fey strong enough to create a mark like this would be a Royal.”

“What's a Royal?” I asked confusedly.

“Well, just like our government, they also have a hierarchy. But, it's based on who has the most power. Based off of your mark, I would say a very high-ranking Royal that claimed you.” My wolf howled in shame as Lanie finished explaining.

"Oh... shut up will you! You wanted it as much as I did!" I snarled at my wolf. Lanie stared at me confused. "Sorry. My wolf is howling at me."

"Oh, that sucks."

"I know... But, can you blame me? He was everything a girl could want in one delicious, muscular package..." I moaned out. Partly because I was picturing him again, and partly because now that I spoke about him the "tattoo" on my arm started to make my body tingle in places that should not be tingling when thinking about someone like him. But, what makes him the enemy? He seemed too sweet to do anything evil and dangerous...

 "-ello? Earth to Addie! Come back child!" Lanie shouted waving her hand in my face, successfully ruining my thought process. Although, the tingles were still there. 

"Whaaa.......?" She looked back at me sullenly, contemplating something.

"You were thinking about him. Weren't you?" I felt the blush spread across my cheeks as I ducked my head down. 

"Yeah. A little bit." I admitted, mumbling.

"And did your body react in any way?" She asked, suspicion hinted in her tone.