Four: It Was Just A Dream... Right?

Sorry I haven't been able to upload in a while! I've had to juggle basketball practice, studying for exams, basketball games, family, and a bunch of other stuff! Anyway, I made a few minor changes to my ideas and such for this story that you'll find out about later! Adn now you'll find out somedetails about Prince Nicodemus (who was formerly known as Prince Iskandar). Please Note: They are the same person! So don't get confused. The words in italic are her dream... I didn't want to forget to tell you guys, LOL...

Thanks,

Kay

Chapter 4: It Was Just A Dream... Right?

Addie's POV

 I sigh, getting into bed. That fight took a lot out of me.

~*FLASHBACK*~

"Addie! Get the hell away from here!" Aaron shouted at me, spitting out the blood that was filling his mouth. He was so busy yelling at me, he didn't see another wolf come at him from behind.

"Hell no!" I snarled back. Whether I was talking to him or responding to the guy about to strike him down. Using my shifter speed, I stepped in front of him, only to get knocked aside before he could hit me. I pushed the hair out of my eyes to see who had knocked me out of the way, only to admire the most gorgeous, drool worthy boy--- no man, I have ever seen in my life. He had short dark brown, almost black straight hair. I bet if I touched it, it would be coarse, but smooth. Steel grey eyes that narrowed dangerously at the boy cowering in fear. That's when two things occured to me. First: Based off of the smell of sandalwood and pine wood, that man was my mate. Second: He was an alpha. 

As if he sensed me staring at him, he turned around. In the blink of an eye, he was in front of me. "Are you alright honey?" 

"Uhh... Y-yeah." I stuttered out, his voice distracted me. Just as he was about to say something else, his eyes hardened, and as he glared, he backed away from me. My wolf whimpered at the small rejection. Without another word, he turned and walked away. The crowd parted wordlessly for him and soon, I lost sight of him. Aaron was at my side in an instant, helping me out. The only thing I couldn't understand, was why my mate rejected me.

~*END OF FLASHBACK*~

Sighing more heavily this time, I snuggled under the covers. My wolf hasn't said one word to me since the fight at school. Nothing I can do about it though, I thought as I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

I yawned and stretched, feeling well rested. The sun was just beginning to set, for the colors in the sky were getting darker. I smiled. I knew that as soon as the sun went down, He would be here. I chuckled slightly, becoming sardonic. 

"Do I amuse you so frumoasa mea?" A husky voice asked in the shadows. I swallowed my sudden giddiness at him using the nickname he made just for me. Being a shifter, I closed my eyes and inhaled his intoxicating aroma. When I opened my eyes, he was no where to be found. 

I sighed in disappointment. Did I do something to displease him? I was still deep in thought, when I felt someone grab my waist from behind. I knew that I shouldn't have, but I sighed in contentment. He laughed, and when I realized what I did, I tensed again. "How long do you plan to play this game, frumoasa mea?" he asked, pulling my body closer to his. I didn't answer right away, because of the intense heat his body gave off. 

When his question finally registered in my lust-induced mind, I asked him: "W-what game?"

He chuckled at my response. "The one we play where you pretend not to be attracted to me..." He said, while one of his hands lifted my left leg, and the other hand began tracing patterns on the inside of my thigh. My breathing got heavy, and my eyelids dropped as his hand moved steadily up.