Three: A Rogue for a Mate?

Ughhh... I have exams the week after next. I might not be able to post a new chappy for a while. So, I decided to try now! Enjoy! This one has Adonis's POV.

This is a picture of  Adonis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 3: A Rogue for a Mate?

Adonis's POV

Another day in the life of an alpha I thought sardonically, breaking up the argument that was going on between my pack members. Good thing this entire population was of shifter descent.

Suddenly I heard a squeal, I looked around to see Delanie laughing with... who is that? I breathed in the newcomer's scent, only to realize two things: One, that I have a rogue on my territory. And two, that rogue just happened to be my mate. Why? I like, no I love my life as a playboy. I don't want a mate! And if I had to have one, why did it have to be a rogue? Does fate hate me that much?

But couldn't deny that coconut and banana scent that was wafting from her. I closed my eyes to inhale that alluring scent once more, when I felt someone grasp my shoulder. That snapped me out of my reverie. I opened my eyes and looked over at my beta, William, Delanie's older brother. 

What's up dude? He asked, looking over at me.

Nothing. Nothing at all. I told him, walking to the woods. The last thing I thought before I shifted was: she will never be mine.

**Addie's POV**

Lunchtime. Finally, I sighed. We have to find a witch and fast. My blocks are shedding one by one. "You really need to be careful," my wolf said, interrupting my internal monologue. "Your Fey abilities are getting stronger and clouding your judgement. Be watchful adn wary, for I feel danger is coming." The she faded into the recesses of my mind. I snapped my attention to Lanie, who I realized was talking. "So what do you think about the idea?"

I didn't even pretend to know what she was talking about. "Whaaaa?"

She glared at me. "You are absolutely no help." Then she stiffened. I checked my surroundings, stiffening slightly as well. Then I smellled what she did. Blood. And lots of it.

(A/N: I was going to stop there... But I'm not that mean! Hee Hee ;)

We ran outside to find James and Aaron fighting William and some other guy that I didn't know. "Stay calm girl. You know what Aaron said." I turned my red burning gaze towards her.

"I know what he said. But he can't calm me down because he's too busy getting beat up by your brother and that other asshole." When I looked back at them, I saw a crowd had formed. Without a care for my safety, I started towards the crowd, which seemed to part before me. What I saw, made my eyes blend. I literally felt them turn multihued colors. One word described them: fire. Without another thought, I dove in.