Celebration! with water?

"Party!" I got woken up by Harry yelling. I grabbed my phone. in the kichen I knew something was fishy. Then out of nowhere, J.J and Ethan poured a huge container of water on my. "Where's the camera!?!" I yelled. Tobi and Vikk appeared. I punched them then grabbed a nerf gun and shot them both. "What is going on..." Josh and Simon's voices trailed off. "It was Harry's idea!" J.J who had gotten a bit wet pointed to Harry. "NO! IT WAS ETHANS!!" Harry pointed at Ethan.

An hour later....

We all were going to Celebrate by going to a waterpark. I found my bathing suit and packed a towel, waterproof camera, hair ties, sunscreen, selfie stick and sunglasses. "We ready?!" Vikk called. I ran down. I got into Simon's car. We were all going to phile in Simon's big car. "Vikk, Josh and Tobi in the back and Jeed, Ethan and Harry in the front. Kel get's shotgun. " Simon said. "Let me get this!" I said. They were all trying to fit our bags in the pack. Everybody vlogged. "Kel, get everybody in the selfie when we stop at the light." Simon handed me his phone. We took a perfect selfie and went on our way.

"We're here!" Josh said to everybody's vlog. we got our bags and went in. "EVERYBODY IT'S THE SIDEMEN!!!" someone yelled. A huge group formed asking for selfies and autographs. We got in. The park had just opened so there was not a lot of people. "Ok Kel, where do you want to go first?" Simon shoved his things into his locker. I looked around. Wave pool, Slides, Drop off slides, log roller. "Um, wave pool. there's barely anybody there." I said. Everybody moved to a gopro. I ran in. Waves were currently off. "How can you go in that?!" Josh yelped as his toe touched the water. "It's warm bro!" J.J can waiding in. They all finally got up to me. We only went chest deep. "WAVE!" Vikk faced his gopro to a huge wave. "Who can jump over it?" Harry said. "O MY GOSH THAT"S HIGH" Ethan said. I dived under. " Who got over?" I said. " All ecespt Harry." Vikk said. " Be Quiet." snapped Harry.

3 hours later.......

Well, we can't even take 3 bites before we have a fan come up to us. "How many fans have we seen?!" Tobi said. I picked up me drink. "Way over 50. " I said. "It was more than Thorpe Park." Vikk said. "Sidemen!" We heard 3 girl scream. "Wait, what's she doing here?" one pointed to me. "That's my daughter." Josh moved closer to me. They also spent a lot of time talking to Vikk. "Whoever you are stay away from Vikk." one wispred to me when they left. I wasn't with Vikk. I never had a crush on any of them. "Vikk, you don't like her do you?" Josh heard it to and wispred it to Vikk. "what happened know?" he rolled his eyes but gave a no. We enjoyed the rest of the day and went home.