IM BACK

SOOO

my ban was lifted since I was being a miss good girl,, TO BAD IM A CRAZY TOMBOY.

I will now continue in this book and please read my other books. I mean it has been like 2 weeks and that was the worst! I have expanded my list of youtubers. (found more awesome youtubers). My mind has so many new ideas!! In real life, I actually have notebooks full of youtuber stories that I could upload to here.

Softball,

The tryouts are next Tuesday. (I'm writing on 2/19/17) on the 27. My new softball bag has arrived and i need a new helmet, but apart from that, well I'm ready for the shortstop position on the gators middle school team.

I love my life right now but some people don't know what I'm doing with my life, They think it is weird for me to write books to 200+ of you guys and watch a large amount of video games expanding from minecraft to gun games and all that. I do watch

FaZe

The Pack

Sidemen

And other people

They bully me. I'm also good at art and love to do fan art! When they asked me what i was drawing, i usally have to say symbol, people or something from my mind. At my school, its almost every person for themselves. I'm mainly a lone wolf and do have some friends that i ussally help.

People will judge you for everything you say, think, intrests, well almost everything about you... Youtube is a big thing at school. I ussally hang out with this boy who is also a sidemen fan. We cover for each other because like i said, every one for themselves. It is very often when someone will take the blame for someone. He takes the blame for every wrong thing we do.

well, all we do is talk about the sidemen and make weird memes.

I'm glad i have him and,

YOU GUYS

I get to share my story ideas with all of you! I may not be too popular but that will come later. I'm not doing this for fame, I'm doing this to share my sidemen prospective to you guys, show what I think would be cool for the sidemen to see in my eyes.

I have had times when i thought i was nothing. Just another body walking on the face of the earth.

That was when i was 10. I began to watch Stampy Squid all their friends. After a year of them, i felt my fan part of me was fading. I didn't watch as many videos, skipped through the whole videos and well, just lost intrest. After 6 months, i decided to try to find new youtubers, I stumbled upon Mitch's Vlog of throwing Lachlan in his pool. I began to keep going back to them everyday. This was when I was 10 almost 11. I Started with a new youtuber group, The Pack

They brought me out of my depressed time zone. I was going to a new school that i am going to now. Actually , brought out something new

Mitch- brought out a fun interactive sprit

Jerome- my 'lets go joke around and not pay attention' sprit

Lachlan- normal be your self side (the spirit that people know me by)

                  I often think about Lachlan a lot. He insprires me just to be myself and gave me a little competitive sprit. Some of my daily actions are inspired by him.

Preston- competitive, interactive sprit

Rob- try new things (NO, the sky is not you limit, pick your own limits)

Vikk- be yourself, have fun with yourself

 it's amazing, they inspired by all my accounts and all my daily actions.

I want you to be inspired by someone, don't be scared, fight, take new limits Everything!

Thank you guys!!

~Rey