Pranks and Pranks.....

After Vikks priceless prank I knew a new prank was brewing..

Vikk was acting strange, and he got random packages almost daily. I needed to do something before he pranks me. I've also invited the others into the war.

I poured water on Simon,

Jammed my music on his computer

Hacked into Joshs twitter

I hit Tobi with some water balloons

I hacked into Ethans instagram

And I put dog food under Harrys bed covers.

After playing around on my phone, I went downstairs where I could hear the guys talking. As I walked slowly down the stairs, I heard my name

"Kel, is going prank crazy" Vikk said. Yup, I'm on a prank streak.

"I DID NOT MARRY MY DAD" Josh shouted. I snickered. I tweeted

@Zerkaa I don't know if you all knew, but I married my dad. 😍😍😚😚💙💙💙💙

"You password is so....., hard..... so how does she have the brain cells to do this?" J.J asked as I heard his phone ping.

"Maybe we're dumb and she's the smart one. Like then she knew I was coming out of the room when she pured water on me." Simon sighed. LMAO went the side men except Simon.

I now made it clear I was coming down to the kitchen. "Morning guys." I said taking off my custom galaxy headphones from Tobi. "Hey, sick headphones" Vikk said. Yup, there trying to cover up the conversation about me..

"Thanks! What are we doing today?" I asked sitting down at a bar. "Were booking tickets to Cypress." Josh said as he turned off his phone.

"Yay, this is like my first time going to the Mediterranean." I smiled as I propped my phone up opening my YouTube app.

"Hope your hyped, the rest of the Sidemen, Joe, Zoe, and Caspar are coming as well." J.J said. "Don't forget Ali is also coming as well with Claire." Vikk added.

"When's this going to be?" "in 3 days...." Simon said. "You guys are so unprepared..." I rolled my eyes while I clicked on a video.

Welp, I'm definitely living the life.........