Cold water song come true?!

After doing crazy song lyric pranks we all went out to eat. It was 89 today but the temperature went down quickly. It was 50 when we left. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. Tobi jumped on me, trying to rko me. "JEEZ TOBI JUST BECAUSE I PRANKED U DOESNT MEAN U HAVE TO KILL ME" I screamed. Vikk moved in front of me, pushing Tobi away from me. When we got in every teen and children were screaming. "O dear gosh fuking help us....." Vikk said when everyone ran to JJ. "Unexpected meet up in a restaurant." I said to Ethan whos eyes were bugging off. "Wonder how long were gonna he here for.." I added 5 more songs to my playlist. This is gonna take forever, can I just eat and go back to the hotel with Vikk or someone? I thought.

45 minutes later, (yes, 50 kids and 30 teens o god)

JJ was still meeting people before I went back to the hotel with Vikk, Tobi, and Simon. "Who wants to go to the pool?" Simon said as we sat around my room. "Itz heated." He added when Ethan said he didn't want to get into cold water. I changed into my bikini and we walked down. When we got there, nobody was there. "What time is it?" I asked. "10:30, the pool closes at midnight." Ethan said. "Whos going in first?" Simon dipped his foot in with a wierd smirk. "I can." I ran and flipped into the pool. As soon as I hit the surface Vikk saw a scared look on my face.

Vikk ' s POV

She ran did a perfect flip into the water. She then looked scared before she disaapeared below the surface. I dipped my foot in. "OMFG THIS IS COLD SHE HATES COLD WATER." I yelled at Simon. "What." Simon had a scared face. "I sprayed her with a water gun and the water was ice cold and she told me her fear of very cold water. Ethan happened to playing cold water. I ran and dived in to the ice cold pool when the music was saying 'I will jump right over into cold cold waters for you.'

Kelly's POV

I was so cold I couldn't move. There was a splash above me. Who'd fallen for the trick now? A strong grip grabbed me and pulled me up to the surface. Vikk was pulling me to the stairs where Simon was laying down on the pool deck. "Get me out of this fukin cool water" I chattered. "Did that just really happen? Vikk did what the song lyrics said." Ethan said. "Shut up Behz." Vikk pushed me out and climbed out himself. Vikk gave me his hoodie where I was chattering. "I'm sorry, I never knew you don't like cold water." Simon said as he sat in front of me. "Simon, that pool is freezing." Vikk came over wrapped in a towel. "It's partly my fault, I only told Vikk about why I hated cold water. I nearly drowned once from a kid pushing me off a dock in the winter and fell into the ice waters. I got frost bite and hyperthermia. "Well, now I know." Simon was actually being serious for once since I first met him. "Should we tell Josh?" Ethan said. "I don't know, he would kill Simon." Vikk said as he moved his black hair from his forehead. "You doing ok?" He asked me. I nodded. Ethan's phone pinged. "Guys we need to go now they're leaving now" Ethan said. "Lets go." Vikk grabbed my bag and we left. Vikk had just saved my life.