Beach Sleepover.

I helped set up the tent where me and the siblings were going to sleep. Hayden, Kayden, and Jacklyn finnally came out.

"Hey Jacklyn!!" A girl called. There was a Mexican looking girl and another boy around my age.

"Hey, Kel right?" The boy said holding out his hand.

"Yeah, what's yours?" I asked.

"Fazel." He smiled. He pulled the his sister over.

"Hey, I'm Veronica." She said. The sidemen came out. Before I knew it, we were all kicking around a soccer ball that Fazel had brought in his bag.

There was a group of 3 boys and a girl. They ran over when they saw the Sidemen. Everyone seemed so nice. Their names were Emma, Matt, Daniel and Luke. Everyone arrived and the party was just starting. We were kicking the soccer ball around. The group was pretty big

Me

Jacklyn

Hayden

Kayden

Emma

Matt

Daniel

Luke

Veronica

Fazel

Maria

Morgan

Ryan

Jace

Nik

Jaycee

Allison

Blake

Ari

We all kicked around the ball before everyone started to thow each other in the water. Hayden targeted me. Unfair, he's nearly 2 years older than me. When he was throwing Maria in, I freed her and pushed her in.

After that, we decided tell horror stories.

"Ok, your name is Amelia. You're a kind and funny 18 year old." I started. "One day, your in 6th bell. Then your teacher comes over the intercom. There are a group of killer clowns. You do your normal, lock the doors, close the windows, and baracade the door. Your sitting in lockdown for the next 4 hours. Bored, all your doing is wispring to each other. Then there is banging on your door."

It was sunset when I had finished my story. We decided to play volleyball with a beachball. We used a tent for that.

"Fazel and Veronica are team captains" Allison said.

"Kel." Fazel pointed to the spot beside him. We all got our teams and began the match. Veronica served first.

"Mine!!" Maria shouted.

Ryan called it and set it up for me to spike. We played back and forth before the Sidemen came out to check on us, they also gave out new merch for everyone. Then the night fell. We stayed up a bit longer before we all slept.

"You enjoying southern California?" Kayden asked.

"Fun, I'm probably going to be seeing FaZe clan in a few days." I added looking at my phone.

"Yeah, J.J was saying something about he was in contact with some of the FaZe members." Hayden added.

"Kayden, come to our tent!!" Nik shouted.

We fell asleep a while later.

Me and Hayden woke up to screaming. It was coming from Ari's tent. She was sharing 3 others.

Hayden and Jacklyn ran out.

"What's going on?" I shouted.

"There!" Morgan pointed. Some Mexican looking person.

"Get back here!" I shouted chasing after him.

Me and Hayden got ahead of the group and we broke into a full sprint. We sprinted after him and then we caught him. He promised to go away and we watched him leave way down the beach until he was out of sight.

"Since were all up, what should we do?" Daniel added.

"Wake up the Sidemen." Hayden shouted.

"They're already up!" I said. I could see all of their lights on.

Hayden picked me up and began waking to the water.

"HAYDEN" I screamed as the waves crashed onto us.

"Sucks for you!!" He shouted as we both went under. The worst person I've ever met. Legit.

We both dried up and joined the group and we played more soccer.

The next morning..

"Let's go!!" I held my gopro and started to paddle with Ari. We both rid the wave in and then went back out.

I then mounted the gopro on Hayden's head and we talked while going out. WE were all bobbing around in the water before a huge wave was coming made by a few people. Daniel knew them as his brother's friends.

"Hey, guys make more waves!!" He shouted.

"10-4!" one shouted back.

They went ham. We caught some pretty good waves and good vlog footage. IT was fun then we went to eat some food. The day soon came to an end and we all split up and went back to our houses.