Epic Hotel Hide and Seek

I was the first up.

First I jumped on Vikk who rolled out of the bed.

"I hate you so much" He groaned and left to go to the shower.

I then blasted All We Know by the Chainsmokers into Lachlan's ear.

"KEL, CHILL FAM." he rolled out of the bed landing with a thump on the floor.

Rob woke up before I could open the water bottle. Today, all the shows had been canceled because of servere storms all day. I didn't know what the guys wanted to do, but I don't mind being dragged along playing pretty dumb games.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked as I checked J.J's snapchat story. A normal KSI scaring the guts out of his roomates. Hey, I wasn't a victum like last time.

FLASHBACK

I heard a loud bang outside my room.

"Keep it down!!!" I shouted.

"Sorry!" Simon called. I peeked out to see he had dropped his soccer bag. What was he carring? Wieghts, barbells...? Who knew what this random guy named Simon was doing.

Later, Tobi came over.

"Let's bottle flip." I said as I pulled out my stash of emty water bottles.

In the bathroom, we filled up a few while listening to some rap music. Tobi, decided to vlog, well actually, we decided to go live and broadcast life behind a gaming setup.

I flipped 3 in a row.

Another bang outside the door.

"How the crap do you stand these guys?" Tobi groaned as we walked to the door.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed as I fell back, hitting my cell phone which was livestreaming on instagram in front I think 5000 people.

End of flashback....

My flashback was interupped by Lachlan's phone blaring All We Know. Oh yeah, I had used his phone. How'd he not feel me grab his thumb and unlocking his phone?

"Kel, really?" He held up his phone. It had the song cover. "Anyway to wake up the Aussie-American person." I said as I but on my lightup headphones.

Vikk came out of the bathroom.

"Do you want to go next?" Lachlan faced me where he saw me taking out my night braid.

"Nah, you and Rob can fight over it and ill go last." I put my hair into a messy bun.

1 hour later.

Aparantly the pool was closed.

"Dang it!" Rob turned around.

"Sorry kids, pool is having heating problems. We'll be open in a few hours." Someone  entered with a key and lot's of pool expment.

"Let's play hide and seek in this hotel." Rob said. Vikk was going to be it.

"Keep texting." I said as I ran up to our hotel room. Me, and Wooflan (I came up with this :/) split up. I knew Lachlan was somewhere on the main floor and Rob was somewhere on the floor above me.

Vikk sent the 'im commin' text.

I turned off my sounds and began to text Lachlan. He was hidden in the cafeteria.

I checked for Rob who wasen't responding. He finally said he was upstairs still finding a spot. I told him where I was and we kept going.

Vikk came into the room. I was crammed under the desk hoping Lachlan's nike duffle would hide me somewhat. He walked past me and out of the room!!

About an hour later, the 3 guys came barging in.

Lachlan was first to look. I punched him square in the nose!!!

Fun way to spend my last day