Day-2 Drone Flying

We all ate some dinner after a crazy afternoon of music. We were going to see Zedd again, mainly because his first session kinda got stormed out.

The boys were vlogging like always.

"What are we going to do after we finish up with Zedd?" I asked.

"Whatever you want..... We got all night." Vikk said punching me in the arm.

"Hey, maybe I want to sleep." Rob joked.

Lachlan rolled his eyes at Rob who was now laughing his head off. "Why did he have to come?" he groaned.

Back at the hotel.....

"PILLOW FIGHT" I shouted as I took a pillow and smacked Lachlan awake. HE groaned and gave me the middle finger, covering himself up with a blanket.

Rob gave me a blow to the back, but I smacked him dead on in the face.

WE did about 10 rounds before we all crashed at about 2 am.

The next morning.......

Lachlan's early alarm woke us up.

"I hate you Lachlan" I groaned throwing his phone to the ground. I then went back to my sofa bed and looked out the window. Nice today.

"Then don't hit me in the head with a pillow" He snapped back as he reached for a sweatshirt.

Vikk and Rob somehow slept through the alarm.

"How do they sleep through these things?" Lachlan groaned. HE took a phoam ball and threw it at Rob.

"You suck." I said as I took it and hit him dead in the face. That woke him up.

"Morning Rob, you're assie friend woke me up." I glared at Lachlan.

"Let's go to the beach, I need drone footage." Vikk said coming out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a tank top.

"Give me 30." I grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and took a shower.

I came out 10 minutes later and Rob and Lachlan fought over the bathroom. Lachlan won and so he went in next.

At 9 am, we left the hotel and we went to the beach.

PErfect, no crowd, no crazy people and no clutter at all!!! Just a few people either running or walking their dogs. I took a video of Vikk starting off his drone.

"Wind is high." Lachlan said. On the cue, a huge gust of wind blew the drone. It jerked near the water and fell in right where the tide was coming in for high tide.

"YOU SUCK" Rob laughed as he ran with his camera. I then sent it off the sidemen who started laughing.

I ran into the knee deep water and got the drone. I got out and handed it to Vikk.

"Nice job Vikk" I said taking a snapchat video and I put the caption as 'vikk  flew his drone into the atlantic'

"VIkk Sucks at life!!" Lachlan shouted as he laughed at the soaking wet drone.

"I don't think that's turning on again." Rob said as he tried. Nope.

"What about a new battery?" I asked.

"Let's take it to the hotel room and give it a few hours, also how deep is the water?" Vikk asked me. 

"About up to me knees." I shrugged. "Lachlan, look for that strap that's ussally hanging from the thing." Vikk added. Lachlan found it about a minute later.

At the hotel room, we gave it about an hour. It still didn't turn on. Maybe it was time for a new battery...

"It's working!!" I cheered.

"YAY< now, let's go get that drone footage." Vikk put it in the case and ran out without us. Grabbing my phone and blue camera, I ran out with him putting on my sunglasses.

I vlogged for Vikk on my camera while he took some shots.

I took pictures of seashells, waves and lot's of other shots. I showed Lachlan, who looked interested in the pictures I took.

"You should be a photographer, these look so profesiional!!" Lachlan said as he showed Vikk.

"Wow yeah, for the Sidemen FC Match, you can take pictures for the whole event!" Vikk agreed, Now I was excited for that!

Throughout the day we went for some more music and we actually went pokemon hunting on the beach.

Tommorow was going to be the last day of Ultra. Our last day was going to be the best yet.