Break Up

( Rihanna POV )
I sat there thinking about what I did wrong. Chris said he was never coming back and that  he was done with me for good. I missed him a lot. I felt lost.
I got up and checked my phone, I tried texting him, wondering if he would give me anymore details, but my number was blocked. I reluctantly rolled my eyes and called my best friend Mel, I told her everything,
"Okay, it's not easy. We have so much history together" I said when Mel told me to get over him. I later hung up on her and went to the bathroom. I looked at the bruises on my face that Chris left the other night. I looked down at my hands. I couldn't stand to look at myself with red eyes and purple bruises. Suddenly the doorbell rang, I quickly left the bathroom to go attend to it.
"What are you doing here?!" I said happily, I haven't seen my best friend Aubrey ever since he left for his tour months ago.
"I came to see you." He smiled. His smile was so gorgeous, it made my heart melt. I welcomed him in like always. He always took away my sadness and replaced it with happiness. We caught up and talked for hours. He looked at me concerned.
"Robyn, why are your eyes red?"
I looked away, "I'm just tired."

I hated lying to my bestfriend but he hates Chris, and I know hell will break loose, once he finds out. He pulled back my hair and saw a big purple bruise.
He started to fill up with anger, "He did it again didn't he?"
I looked at him scared, "Aubrey?! What are you going to do?"
He started rubbing his head, and started gritting his teeth.
"Robyn, I can't take this anymore. He's not going to touch you again. You deserve love and respect. Not what he's giving you" Aubrey said.

"He broke up with me this morning. We had the argument Friday." I said looking down Aubrey pulled me in close, I hugged him
and I never let go.