Family Drama

( Drakes POV )
I gulped sharply, from the pictures I could tell that Robyn's Dad was staring me down.

"Hi sir" I said in shock immediately straightening up.

He kept staring at me, and moved closer. From behind, Robyn was a wreck.

"D-dad thhis iss A-Aub-brey" She said looking down at her feet.

She walked upstairs with her mom following behind. Which left me alone with The king of the Fenty family.

As I was deep into my thoughts, I quickly realized his hand was out for a shake. I shook it carefully, I tried to make a good impression, but he didn't seem impressed.

My lips parted to say something, but I heard yelling upstairs, Robyn and her mom were going at it.

"Ronald, Mr Fenty to you" He said helping himself to the kitchen. He looked around,
"How long is Robyn?" He asked me.

" She's 7 months & a half " I said in the most normal way possible.
He shook his head at the idea.

"What?..." I said in confusion, he looked at me in a unpleased way.
"Sorry, but is there a problem?" I asked ignoring thought of correcting myself.

"Ye- .."

" MUM STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! " as Robyn interrupted Ronald.

He glanced his eyes toward upstairs to get in on the action.

"ROBYN IS THAT A HICKEY?!" Her mom yelled, then I heard a lot of slaps.

"STOP YOUR CAUSING STRESS ON HER! " Robyn yelled, it sounded she was hitting her mom too . I watched as Ronald ran upstairs to go check on his wife. I followed him to go check on mine, who was yelping in pain. I arrived to Robyn holding her face, her skin was red. I turned my head to Robyn's mom who was holding her face also.

"Robyn don't hit your mother!" Her dad stomped toward us and put his hand up. I quickly jumped in to prevent Robyn from getting any more pain. Her dad looked down at me with the his cruel look on his face. He balled up his fist, getting prepared to punch me.

"Stop dad!" Robyn cried, "What's your problem!?"

"Robyn, you're going to abort and come home this instant!" Ronald grabbed her wrist and guided her to the door, and snatched it back.

"No stop! Why are you doing this now? You never acted like this with Chris." Robyn said.

Her dad looked down at the floor in silence ignoring the small jab.
I looked at Robyn, who squinted at her dad in suspicion.

"Why are you guys wearing that?" Robyn asked, both of her parents were wearing gray jackets in the summer of LA.

"Because it was cold Robyn!" Her mom responded with a dishonest face.

Robyn got her phone out and went through apps, I looked at her as she looked up at her parents again.

"It's 85 degrees in Barbados, now why are you wearing jackets?" Robyn crossed her arms.

I watched her parents as they kept looking at the ground.
Robyn walked up to them, unzipped their jackets and snatched a wire that was attached to them.

"What the hell is this?!" She said while studying the wire.

"Give that back" Her dad cleared his throat.