Making Headlines

( Rihanna's POV )
It's been two weeks every since I got back together with Aubrey. My life was so much better. I put on a gray top, with jeans and timberlands. I was going on a date with Aubrey to wherever he was taking me.

When there was a knock on the door, I literally ran towards it. I peeped in the hole, and rolled my eyes. I opened it, and came eye to eye with Aubrey's ex girlfriend, Serena Williams.

"How did you find my address" I said disgusted. I never liked her, she took Aubrey away from me when I need him the most.

"I just came to let you know, I plan on getting back together with Aubrey. It will only be a matter of time before he misses me again. You'll be hearing from me soon. " She said with a smirk.

Everybody thinks Serena is a sweet, mature woman, but no. She is a manipulating, fake, self-centered bitch. I've always saw right through here
"Really? because after that little lying stunt you pulled on vogue saying, that you and Aubrey were working on your relationship. You're trying to have everyone thinking you and Aubrey will be back together someday, but in reality, of course he's back with me" I stated, "Now i'd leave before my security leaves with you, I would be glad to escort you out as well. Your choice." I flashed her a smile.

A Bugatti pulled up on my lot. Serena turned around and smiled, "Is that Aubrey? Let me go say something." She started to walk away, but I pushed her off my porch stairs scraping her in the process. "Leave. Now."
I then put on my light pink coat, and stepped out.

I made my way to Aubrey's car. He was staring at me in shock. He took my door for me and let me in. When he got in the car, "Why was she  here?" He gulped.

"She was here to start shit for no reason. I just finished it. " I replied.
He quietly chuckled as I tried my hardest to be unbothered by the situation.
We were making our way to Rodeo Dr. until the paparazzi jumped right out in front of us. Aubrey stopped on his brakes and rolled his eyes.
We finally got to the restaurant and had dinner, I was drunk on champagne, and Aubrey had to guide me out after we finished. I told him I could stay up by myself so he let me go.

I then started laughing really hard, and almost tripped

I then started laughing really hard, and almost tripped. Aubrey and I started cracking up as he grabbed my hand again. He drove me home, and I dragged him into my house. The was just about to begin.
Next Morning
I woke up next to Aubrey, he was sleeping peacefully naked. I started to get up with a headache and I got my phone, which was blowing up with tags from Instagram, and a bunch of tweets.
I clicked on all of them and rolled my eyes. All of the head lines read :
RIHANNA BEATS UP SERENA WILLIAMS?

DRAKE AND RIHANNA SPOTTED TOGETHER

DRAKE SPOTTED GOING IN RIHANNA'S HOME
  Everybody was freaking out, but I didn't care. People were gonna find out anyways.