Breaking..

( Drakes POV )
12:30pm
Ever since I woke up, it's been silence. I tried giving her a kiss, but she rejected me. Something happened, and she wouldn't tell. This Chris Brown drama has gotten her moody, and we've been having tons of arguments. I checked my phone, and sighed. She was probably mad at me from these pics from the party. Then, TMZ made it worse and made me look bad.
DRAKE CHEATING ON RIHANNA?
"Baby" I complained, "I know you mad from those pictures, I'm sorry"

She just got up and went to the bathroom, she didn't say anything.
She came out a couple minutes later, and sat down.

"Aubrey ?" I lit up when she said my name.
"Do you think I'm fat? " She asked me.

"No, your perfect" I said at the dumb question.

"Anyways, I'm sorry. You have every right to be mad at me."

"Aubrey, it's not that. You were drunk I get it" she said rolling her eyes.

"Then what is it?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and finally said, "I'm pregnant....."
My mouth dropped, my phone dropped, my heart almost stopped.

"How long have you known this? Why didn't you tell me?!" I said with a small tone, that came out really wrong.

" Ugh just stop yelling at me! " She got up from the bed. " I literally just found out ! " She started crying. She's actually been pregnant for 2 months and a half.

"Sorry" I tried to touch her but she snapped back, "Leave me alone." she ran into the bathroom.
After a few minutes, she came back out.

"Aubrey we need a break. We've been arguing so much, Chris is stressing, and I'm pregnant. I need to go back to USA soon too, to get to the doctor." She said. 

"No...." I started to break down, "Robyn please don't leave me" I said.

She sighed, "I will never leave you, I love you. Everything is just crazy right now, we need a break" she said stroking my cheek.

She got her suitcase and was literally about to walk out the door.

"Robyn, if we're on break for awhile, call me when you have doctor appointments. I wanna be there" I said looking down and going upstairs.
Then in that moment, she was gone.

Couple Weeks later ( Rihanna's POV )
I was still in Paris for awhile because my flights were delayed. Everybody in America was going crazy about me being pregnant and Aubrey and I semi-breaking up.  I missed Aubrey, but I did what I did for a reason.
I got up and watched TV, all I did was eat these days because my cravings were crazy. Mel called me, we haven't talked in awhile.

"Congrats! I knew you've always wanted a baby! Especially with Aubs" She said.

"Yeah" I said while looking at my food.

"What's wrong" she said confused.
She didn't use social media that much, so she didn't know. I told her everything all the way until Chris walked in my life again. I ended up crying, because like I do always. I push people away when I needed them the most. Aubrey was probably about to go on his way to perform, so I thought it was a good chance to talk to him. He's seems a little different, he's cancelled all of his parties, and doesn't post anymore, and it was probably my fault. I wanted to make him happy again. I told Mel bye, and went straight to my contacts. My finger hovered over Aubrey's name, and I started crying like crazy. I missed him so much, but I was afraid he wasn't gonna miss me back. I closed my phone and cried myself to sleep.
RIHANNAS DREAM
I was walking to the house Aubrey and I basically shared. When I got in, I called for him, searched for him but he wasn't anywhere to be found.
As I kept walking around the house
* BANG ! *
My heart pounded, I ran upstairs and Aubrey was...
BACK TO REALITY ( Rihanna's POV)
I quickly woke up, I thought and thought about that dream. I realized that Aubrey is in danger, at this very moment. I legit hopped out of the bed, put on my shoes, and bolted for the car. 

When I got in, the engine wouldn't start

When I got in, the engine wouldn't start. Great, what am I gonna do now?
I looked around at all of my options, and got the perfect idea. I ran to this man in my slides, and payed him $200 dollars for his French Scooter. I was gonna steal it, but I quickly changed my mind. I got on, and drove as fast as I could. After, 5 minutes I got in traffic. I honked my horn, I yelled, I had a tantrum. I basically decided to cut in the whole line and run through traffic. I sped to Aubrey's rental house and finally got there. When I got there then door was locked. I wasn't strong enough to kick the door down, especially when I'm pregnant. I started to look around for options until I saw Chris' car. I literally screamed and ran to the back of the house. The back door was locked too, I rolled my eyes and ran back to the front. I walked to the Chris' car and knowing his stupid ass would leave the door unlocked, I got in. I saw a hammer on the floor and got it. I found one of Aubrey's glass windows and broke it with the hammer. I climbed in and heard a bunch of yelling upstairs.
"Shut the fuck up! I will end your ass" Aubrey yelled.
"We'll see about that" Chris scoffed.
Knowing Chris, I knew he had a weapon. I ran to Aubrey's safe and typed in the code, my birthday, and got a gun he held on to for protection.
I creeped upstairs, and saw Chris gunning down Aubrey.
They kept yelling at each other. Aubrey tried to reach down for a knife on the ground, but Chris loaded his gun, and was going to pull the trigger if Aubrey made another move.
I was silently crying.
I watched Chris put his finger on the trigger. I closed my eyes and
* BANG *
I quickly opened her eyes and...