Family Suprises

( Aubrey's POV )
Robyn and I tried to be under disguise with out getting noticed. If we were not in disguise paparazzi would notice us and Chris would find out.

"Babe, maybe would should go out of the country so Chris won't find us and our baby can be foreign" She said with a smile.

"Yeah that would be nice but remember? Last time we went out of the country he found us" I said back.

She quickly remembered the past and shook the idea out of her head. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the studio. We were gonna do a magazine.

"You excited?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah but I wish I had my body back" She said.

She opened her mouth like she was about to say something but she got a FaceTime call from two boys.

"Hey guys! You guys are together?" She said excited. I minded my own business because Robs hated it when I was nosy.

"Robyn what the fuck" One guy said.

"Since when are you with Drake? Why did you block me on Instagram?" The other one said.

Robyn used to tell me her family was never supportive of her relationships. She was always hesitant to the tell them. She used to tell me she was more comfortable with my family.

"Guys chill. How do you know about this?" She said sighing.

"We decided to search your name and a bunch of news came up. Oh yeah hold the fuck up, your engaged?! And Chris is out to get you?" He finished.

"Yes I'm engaged. But you guys will like Drake. He a real one." She said looking at me.

"Who you looking at? Is he there?!" said the other.

"Mhm." While putting the camera on me, they were studying me like a hawk.

" While putting the camera on me, they were studying me like a hawk

"Say something," She nudged me.

"Uh...What up?" I said.

"Shit! It really is him!" The younger looking guy yelled.

"That's Rajad," Robyn whispered.

"Oh my god.. if you ever come can I get an autograph on my hotline bling phone case? " He asked.

"I got you," I told him, I just figured out that these were Robyn's brothers.

Her other brother dropped the phone,
"Bro I told you to play it cool!" He said.

"I don't care. My sister is dating my favorite rapper!" Rajad said.