Flights & Fights

( Drakes POV )
I went upstairs and Robyn was packing. I looked at the bruises on her face. They looked severe and very brutal.
"Baby, I'll be right back" I said.

I walked out of her house and got on Instagram. I went on Chris' account and checked his geo tags. Apparently, he's at the studio recording. I quickly drove there and entered. When I finally saw him, he was recording a song. When he came out, he gasped. He tried to run, but I had him cornered. I punched him so hard I made his bruises look worse than Robyn's . I broke his nose, punched out his tooth.

I leaned down to him, "Come near her again, I dare you" I walked out like nothing happened and made my way back to Robyn's  place.

When I got back she was already at the door looking really cute, "Where did you go?" She was curious. 

"I went to go take care of something" I muttered.

She noticed my blood stained hands and shook her head. She asked me if I was okay and I immediately reassured her, then took her hand to guide her to the car.
She was texting the whole way, annoyed with me, probably because I was acting out of my character.

"Who you texting?" I asked.

"Mel, Jen, Leandra..." She said without looking up.

"You good mama?" I said breaking the awkwardness.

"No, my face hurts." She said holding it.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in. She didn't deserve what she was going through.

Robyn gave me her phone, it was repeatedly ringing. It was Chris, I answered it.
"You better stop calling, I'm not afraid to break your whole hand off, so you won't even to be able to pick up the phone anymore." I barked into the phone.

"Chill out. I'm just gonna let you know, I'm coming for you" He then hung up.

"What did he say?" Robyn asked.

" He said he's coming for us..", I noticed fear in her eyes, "It's gonna be okay baby" I hugged her tight for reassurance.
I did not need Robyn to be worrying about this stuff to get her stressed out. She was getting cranky, and this was probably why. We finally got to the back of the airport, and took my private jet all the way to Paris.
Paris
( Rihanna's POV )
I was so stressed out with Chris' obsession with me, but I was happy to be with Aubrey. Because, if he left me in LA, I would be so scared. When we finally got in Paris. I was relieved, Aubrey took me to the hotel and I went straight to sleep in his arms.
Next morning
Aubrey and I went to go get breakfast, and we had a conversation.

"Let's talk about our future" He said.
My insides jumped, we're finally having a conversation I've been wanting to have for a long time. He was really serious about me now.

"What about it?" I played it off cool while eating my pancakes.

"Do you want kids?" He asked.

"Duh! You been knew dis!" I said. Ever since my niece was born, I had mommy fever like crazy.

"Yeah, I know, but it's been a minute since we touched up on the subject" he smiled. We continued to talk about our plans for our life together and future goals we had and wanted to exceed.
This conversation was the best one I've had yet with Aubrey.
When we were done eating, he held my hand and we went to the venue. We prepared for the concert, and made sure everything was ready.
10:00pm
The concert was over and I was ready to go home. Aubrey came up to me and kissed me and asked if I wanted to go to the after party he's hosting with Future. I didn't want to go because I was really tired. I went back to the hotel and went into a deep sleep.
( Drakes POV )
I was drunk, like really drunk. I had so much fun, drinking and partying. Everybody was there, besides Robyn, It sucked, I knew I should be with her but I needed some fun. I chugged down 2 bottles of my favorite drink, champagne, and then I had more drink. Future and I, met a few girls, but I didn't do anything. I didn't want to disrespect Robyn, especially at this time.
2:30 am
I finally got home, and I woke Robyn up. She started laughing on how drunk I was. I immediately kissed her, and I took all of our clothes off and put it in. She was so tight, I made the biggest mess ever. She started to moan really loud, as I went deeper and deeper. She screamed " Harder! Harder! " I went harder and faster until she started dripping. I kissed her, and we went on longer until the next morning.
( Rihanna's POV )
I woke up, to my phone going off from pictures from Aubrey's party.

 ( Rihanna's POV )I woke up, to my phone going off from pictures from Aubrey's party

and more pictures spread across the internet

I tried not be mad and jealous, but deep down inside I was. I wish I went. I Knew Aubrey was just drunk. So, I didn't even worry about it. I was stuck in my thoughts, until I started to throw up.....