The Struggles

( Rihannas POV ) 3:00am * 1 week later *
I shot up and groaned to the sound of Aubrielle crying. I went downstairs,

"Shh, it's okay baby" I heard Aubrey whisper. I peeped around the corner, to find her resting in his arms. I smiled to myself. I turned back around, and went back upstairs and crashed on the bed.
As I closed my eyes, I heard Aubrey walk in.
"Is she asleep now?" I whispered.

"Yea. I just set her down" He said sliding in next to me.

"I don't think i'm gonna be a great mom." I sighed.

"Why is that?" He asked obviously annoyed at the thought.

"Because she always cries, when I hold her. Like what the actual fuck" I raised my voice waking Bri up.

"Go get her this time, prove to her that you are a good mom" He said.

I got up and tipped down the hallway, I walked in her room, and her cries paused when she saw my face.

"Hi sweet face" I smiled picking her up. I rocked her for a couple hours until we both fell asleep.

-I woke up from a full sleep for once, and found Aubrielle not by my side

-
I woke up from a full sleep for once, and found Aubrielle not by my side. I got up and Aubrey was feeding her in the kitchen.

"Good morning babes" I said kissing both of them.

"Morning mama," Aubrey kissed her, " She looked happy while she was sleeping with you. Your obviously a good mother "

I remembered our short conversation last night, and shrugged at the thought while looking in the fridge.

"Ellen called" Aubrey said with nervous look.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't wanna go, she ask way too many questions"

"Alright, and my mom wants to come, can she?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." I loved Aubrey's mother.
He set Aubrielle down, and went to go call his mom in the other room.
I got a call from my brothers.

"What?" I said still not getting over the fact that my parents worked for Chris, and my brothers never told me.

"Can we see her?" Rorrey asked me.
I put the outer camera on her, and they studied her.

"She's so cute! Looks like her uncle" Rajad joked.

I chatted with my brothers for a minute despite all the drama that happened, during our chat my mom came into the room.

"Rajad who you blabbing yo mouth to eh?" I heard her call.

"Mummy, it's okay" Rorrey said sticking up for Rj.
My mom stuck her head in the phone.
"Oh it's you..." My mum said.

"Hello to you too Mrs. Fenty" I said with a eye roll.

"Mrs. Future Graham" She rolled her eyes back.
There was a moment of silence, until Bri broke it with a cry. My mom quickly shot up, "Oh that baby is born eh?"
I set my phone down on a stand to let my family see me take care of her.

"And where is that boy during all of this?" She crossed her arms.

"He's talking to his mom, so she can visit next week" I said slightly making my mom jealous.

"Hey sis, I heard Aubrey shot Chris?" Rajad said with a smile.
My mom shot him a look, while I put Aubrielle back to sleep.

"I got to go, tell everyone I said hello" I said looking at Aubrey walk in.

I hung up, "Is she coming?"

"Yea, just got to get her tickets" He told me.

"Lets go shopping" I grinned, Aubrey rolled his eyes and got the keys.

7:00 pm

By now our car was filled with new clothes, appliances, furniture, and other shit we needed for the house.

"Lets eat." I said licking my lips.

"Where to?" Aubrey said taking the exit.

"The Cheesecake Factory!"
Aubrey smiled at my happiness towards food. We got out the car, and walked a about mile to the Cheesecake Factory. During our small walk, the paparazzi of course caught us, Aubrielle woke from her slumber because of the flashing lights, I looked behind me and Aubrey looked happy as fuck.
" Damn you look happy to get food " I said. He grinned at my comment.

We entered the restaurant and walked towards the VIP section, where nobody could spot us

We entered the restaurant and walked towards the VIP section, where nobody could spot us. As we sat down as our same waitress came and waited for us to order.

"The usual" Aubrey and I said in unison.
We sat there tending to Aubrielle every minute.

"So you wanna talk about it..?" Aubrey began.

Knowing what he meant, I shook my head no.

"Robyn..." He said.

"I said no!" I whispered.

"You'll never gonna get better, if we don't talk about what happened in those 4 weeks."

I rolled my eyes getting annoyed, "Can it wait?! I was traumatized, with a baby in womb. I was abused, sexually and physically. After that, I had a baby, and now it's struggling trying to take care of   you and her, and you want me to explain what happened in those 4 weeks now?!"

"Okay, chill. It can wait." Aubrey shook his head.
I groaned at his annoyance. We never were on good terms anyways. I remembered how he went to Khaled's dumbass party, and made our relationship worse.

"So Jay, Bey, Kanye, Eminem, and basically everyone you saw at the BMA's asked if your okay, and they want to see Aubrielle" Aubrey softened his expression.

"Okay" I said eyeing the food.
The waitress set down our food, and we ate everything we saw in sight. After we left, we drove home in silence.  Aubrey pulled into the driveway. I quickly got out and grabbed the baby leaving Aubrey with the bags.

"Thanks" He said sarcastically, opening the trunk.

I smiled walking into the house. I set Aubrielle in her room. Took a shower and got ready for bed. As I went under my covers. Aubrey walked in and went in the bathroom. He came out and sat on the bed looking at his phone.

"I love you Aubrey" I whispered.

To his suprise, "I love you too " He said back.
I smiled to myself and went to sleep.
-