Forever

( Rihannas POV )

Oh hell no fuck this! I thought.

I started to get up, but Aubrey slammed his hand down at my thigh forcing me to face my parents as they came over.

"Robyn..." My mom smiled.

"Who the fuck invited y'all?" I said.

My mom looked over at Rajad jugging apple cider, I rolled my eyes. "And you really think i'm gonna miss my daughter's wedding? Despite the shit that happened? You got me fucked up"

"Fine, you can stay, but i swear if you cause a fucking scene in front of Aubrey's family, and embarrass my ass" I threatened.
My mom rolled her eyes at my attitude, and hugged Aubrey.

Fake as Fuck I thought.

Everybody was socialized, ate, and had a good time.
Our parents sat in front of us, and I glared at them.
As I talked to Sandi, we had a good conversation, but out of the corner of my eye, my mom was glaring at us.

"Sandi, your dress is gorgeous by the way! Where did you get it?" I asked her.

Sandi began to say something, until my mother interrupted.
"Her dress looks a bit pitiful, maybe add some mor—"

"Shut the f— " I began to yell at my mom, before Aubrey kicked my foot before I started a scene.
I groaned in annoyance, I stayed quiet for a bit.

"Robyn? When can we see the baby?" My dad finally spoke.

I shrugged at him, trying to ignore.

"Sandi? Where's Dennis" I asked.

"I don't know. Somewhere getting piped" She shrugged.

"Mom." Aubrey said obviously humiliated.
I always wondered what kind of problems Sandi and Dennis had, Dennis lived in Memphis, While Sandi lived in Toronto, Aubrey was always quiet about it.
Interuppting my thoughts, I realized my dad was blabbing his loud ass mouth off.

"Robyn, I need to talk to you?" He asked.

"What?! Damn" I said.
He took my arm, and led me out to somewhere quiet.

"Okay, so I know i'm not really promising to you, but I just want to grant permission to let me attend your wedding, because I know i don't deserve too." My dad said.

"Well duh, your already here, so yea" I yawned.

"Great, See you down the isle?" He asked.

"Who the fuck told you that you were walking me down the isle?" I stopped him.

"It's obvious ain't it? I'm walking you down the isle. End of conversation." He claimed.

"No! I want granfadda to walk me down the isle! The fuck? Who you think you are coming up to my wedding UNINVITED, and demanding that your walking me? I want a good role model, or someone that made mmy life better to walk me down the isle, and it ain't you " I stormed off.

"Robs come back!" He called after me.
I walked back into the party, and stormed to the bar.

"Vodka on the rocks, Strong." I demanded.

"Hard Night?" He asked me.

"Yea, just got worse" I said as he handed me my drink.

"Arent you the bride?" He noticed.
I nodded, but then Mel came up bseide me.

"Robyn, you good?" She screamed in my ear.