bad little boy marshall lee x reader

ok peeps dexx my girl  i promise ill do your request soon im just having real bad writers block and some sleep problems so i will work on that this just cam to me in a whimm sorry this one ends up short peeps im running on only 4 hours of sleep and one meal cuz i dont really eat anywho hope  you enjoy srry if it sucks

(f/n) first name (l/n)last name

(e/c) eye color

(h/c) hair color (h/l) hair length characters

(theres a certain out for you in the story  if you dont like it you can change it but its apart of the story so^^)

your name was (F/n) you were half vampire half human your father being a vampire mother human.but you didnt no very much about you vampire kind or heritage your father was never really apart of your life to busy getting arested and laid 24/7.  when you were about 2 maybe three in human years your mother married your step dad and at first he tryed to understand you and some of your vampire abilitys.he  tryed to be there for you as a parent  but soon he just gave up and turned cold towards you. currently you hated him he was a fat lazy selfish asswhole who just didnt get your punk like style an trumblesome nature. pretty soon hed gotten so tired of you and all your problems that he kicked you out and your mother did nothing to stop him.you packed a back pack  an walked out the front door getting a teary eyed hug from your human half brother and sister.it took you many days to reach the place you now know as aaa were you lived beneath a tree that had good shade.though sun didnt really affect you badly unless you sat in it for more than 3 hours after 3 hours it would start to have its afects.you lived under that tree till one day HE walked into your life he both annoyed and excited you confused you an angered you an made you happy all at  once you could never understand the damn vampire.but you sure were happy you met him he could make your life  so interstesting sometimes although there were also times when he made it a living hell.like when he flirted with called you babie ran his fingers through hair at total random moments especially when you would talk to other guys.at  first you thought it was kind of cute maybe he was trying to look out for you in his own little way ward of trouble to protect his dear friend. but after the thing with gumball it just went way to far marshall had punched pg rait in the face just for saying your  dress was pretty an that you looked good in it that was just rediculous. an you definantly let marshall lee know your feelings about it. that was the day youd gotten into your first major friend fight you went back to the tree and hadnt talked to each other for days.till he finally found you and apologized an now here you were sitting on his uncomfortable couch because floating bugged you.you hated floating an only did it when necessary"come on get ready to go we got a party to go to" marshall whined floating into the room "ok ok marshmellow calm your fluffynutter ass tits down bro'' you smirked when you saw his annoyed expression "just hurry up......and never call me marshmellow again!!!!"marshall desspized the nickname you gave him calling it sissy and week but you liked it  an you liked marshmellows there fluff and delicous of course he wouldnt know all he drinks is red.you sighed walking up to his room to change you and marshall lee had pretty mutch the same style.you had a black tank top red plaid button up shirt jeans and your trusty pair of redish maroon converse.when you were done the both of you headed of to lumpy space princes party were marshall lee was to playing unknown to what was in store for you ahead.

~~~~~~~~~skip brought to you by tentical porn because fuck it im out of it rait now~~~~~~~

alot of aaa was here  it was a pretty cool bash definantly not something fionna would be comfy in but you were.in your mind this was your realm surrounded by drunken trouble makers like yourself.the smell of cigarrette smoke alchohol and earth surrounding you felt like heaven and oddly calmed you even with loud heavy screaming metal in your ears. you were at piece till marshall lee dragged you by your hand up onto the stage "whores and gentlefreaks  is this joint off the wall or what ?!?" the vampire exclaimed raising his fist in the air followed by loud cheers of the party "marshmellow why the fuck am i up here?!?" you whisper yelled your anxiotey starting to kick in "revenge for calling me marshmellow bitch"he whispered back wich only left you confused "what-" "ladys and freakazoids drunk people an drugged people tonight yoou be getting a very speacial proformance tonight up on stage to with me would you all give it up for my dear little personal bitch of a friend (f/n) (l/n)" your eyes widdened in horror as everyone let out cheers and a couple of wolf wistles wich kinda pissed you off "i cant do this" you whispered to marshall lee in a  panic "youll be fine just get lost in the song i start off once you realize what song it is youll get it" he looked to you with a reassuring smile before beggining to play some notes on his axe base.

marshall lee: good little girl always picking a fight with me you know that im bad but your spending the night with me

you smiled once you realized what song it was alrght you got this

marshall lee: what do you want from my world? youre a good little girl

you: bad little boy

everyone cheered for you as you started to sing a smile etching acrossed your face

you still;) : thats what your acting like i really dont buy that your that kind of guy and if you are why do you want to hang out with me?

marshall lee: dont you know im villian?everynight im out killin sendin everyone runnin like children i know why your mad at me i got demon eyes and theyre lookin right through your anatomy into your deepest fears baby im not from here im from the nightosphere to me youre clear your transparent you got a thing for me girl its aparrent

the crowd went crazy which only made your smile grow as you looked to marshall who shot you a smile back.then an idea came to your head an absolutley crazy nutjob idea that made you question the ability to catch other peoples wasted drunk ass crazyness you would never beable to get him back entirley for this but you could at least have your moment you walked up to marshall lee  causing him to turn an look at you before you slammed your lips on his in a quick heated minute long kiss licking his lip  an walked off stage leaving a red blushing gaping mouthed marshall lee as the party cheered evenly some laughing at the histarical reaction that left you chuckling your way to the table grabing a cup of some sort of alchohol lord knows what an gulping it down not even caring that you lived with this dork and would have to go home with him revenge best excuse in the world to kiss your crush

hi hi luvlys author chan here wow my hand hurts 1277 words im impressed with myself guess its not short after all sorry if it sucks i hope it didnt its 10:35 man i hate not being able to sleep at night  and i really gotta stop the habbit of going to bed at 12 and then waking up at like 4 in the morning school starts next week fucktabulous not hate stupid school im totally stressing out an my anxietys going haywire the night before  last night i was to afraid to even leave my bedrom for some reason everytime i thought about stepping out of my room i felt like i was gonna puke my guts out and theres this awful uncomfortable ache in my chest that just wont go away!! anyone else?or just me? anywho later lovelys hope you enjoyed it marshy is so fabulous i die of fangirl fever man its deadly ive got way to big an obsession it scares me i do enjoy drawing marshall lee though bye luv ya peeps laytah m8